Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupid Girlfriends !

You don't half talk a load of inconsistent, contradictory bollocks

Reviews

Exclamation The Truth!!

The truth hurts heather .............. thats why my review of you made you SO upset. Deal with it babe please for your own sake .............

Paws for thought

You really are ridiculous! a ridiculous excuse for a man

If you had met me, and could tell me anything to prove it to me, you would have run your little socks off to post it here by now...

Because thats what you are all about isnt it, you egotistical idiot
    Last edited by UKHeather; 01-06-07 at 17:17.

Reviews

Talking Relax

Calm down heather, you have to be careful at your age ........... you could give yourself a heart attack babe!!!

Paws for thought

Default paws the saddo

Paws, you have never met either of the ladies. You wouldn't be giving out at them if you had.. You constantly contradict yourself and judging by the times of your posts, you spend nearly all your days in this message board. Reality is blurred to you. You would want to get out a bit more.

Reviews

Cool Response

You know it always amazes me how some people here accuse you of something without actually explaining what they're talking about .................. in your case funtimes its "You constantly contradict yourself". No explanation or evidence of when and were I've done this, just an empty accusation ................. in light of this idiotic approach my only possible response to you funtimes is go fuck yourself!

Thank You,
    Paws for thought

Default pointed out above

Your contradictions are pointed out earlier in the post. Don't tell me to go fuck myself .You are a sad little man who hides behind a computer screen.

Reviews

Question Clarify!!

You said "You CONSTANTLY contradict yourself" and I dont contradict myself at all much less constantly so again I'm still left with only one possible reply to you funtimes ................ go fuck yourself again!

Paws for thought
    Last edited by bigpaws; 04-06-07 at 00:22.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123