Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elevator Shoes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    being 6ft 4 myself I can say that i do know what it was like to be shorter, as in order to get here i had to grow. Yeah I wasn't short my whole life but lets just say I was still under 6ft when I was 18, so I have experienced some of my adult like as being shorter than 6ft and i'll let you in on a little secret shorty, it really is tremendous being this height
    shorty, i love it.I love this thread, we have a guy two and half inches taller than me conscious of his height and looking for elevator shoes while another guy is telling him that he hopes he isnt balding. Short arse here is thinking "WTF is wrong with these ppl". I am happy your happy that your happy to be tall. I am happy for you too that your happy that your happy to be tall. Me? Im just a shortarse.

At least i can see up womens knickers,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 13-10-10 at 11:48.

I'm not the tallest person in the world (at 5'7"), but I can still reach the top shelves
    Last edited by samlad; 13-10-10 at 11:53.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    shorty, i love it.I love this thread, we have a guy two and half inches taller than me conscious of his height and looking for elevator shoes while another guy is telling him that he hopes he isnt balding. Short arse here is thinking "WTF is wrong with these ppl". I am happy your happy that your happy to be tall. I am happy for you too that your happy that your happy to be tall. Me? Im just a shortarse.

At least i can see up womens knickers,
    Westside.
    always thinking outside the box (no pun intended)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I'm not the tallest person in the world (at 5'7"), but I can still reach the top shelves
    Sam i can tell you that you have to be the unluckiest person on this planet. You have out on being tremendous by one single inch. Its tremendous being my height. I can even walk through burrows without banging my head.

lifestyles of the rich and the tremendous,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    yeah me too i am around the 5"7 height myself i can also reach the top shelves probably because i made them to suit my height..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    How can you tell that? Unless you grew a foot in a week, in order for you to say this ,then you would have had to experience life as a short person first. Im a towering 5-8 ,i can only say what life is like being a towering 5-8. I have no idea whether its good or bad. Its something i never really gave any thought to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

PS i have a friend 6-7 in his bare feet and i can tell its awful for him being that height. He is even starting to bend over.
    Observation, comment, and phases of transition. (Did I have to spell it out for you, really)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12