Thread: So called dangerous dogs.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Cop So called dangerous dogs.

I was walking my guy today and a collie comes over, no lead on him and tries to get stuck in my guy who was on a lead. Nothing too bad, my guy butted him a bit and he ran off to the owner.

A few weeks back a Retriever charges at my guy at speed from a distance, dips under to try and catch him by the chest and ended up with his ear caught in my guys mouth. I managed to pull my guy off before he decided enough was enough.

Heres my problem. You have dominate breeds of dogs but you also have dominant dogs. My guy isnt a dominant dog but some are. Why dont these owners mind their dogs properly? In both of these cases my guy would have finished them off in a snap or two.

I have had Alsations, Huskies and Rotweilers come over to my guy and never a prob. All so called dangerous breeds. Ok i have to watch my guy close even with these ones just in case one of them decides to get stuck in him. But never any probs.

My point is its always the so called respectable owners and so called harmless breeds that cause the probs. Never the "dangerous" ones. If the collie this morning was killed then the newspapers will be plastered with "poor harmless collie killed by by ravaging bull". Nobody sees what causes it. Nobody sees the jogger kicking at the dog to hunt him away while he is watching them next to his own residence. Nobody sees the so called harmless dog charge and try and bite the so called dangerous one.

Im getting sick shit of it sometimes. If i had my way i would let my guy off the lead and f 'them.

annoying,
    Westside.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

jayf1 (11-10-10)