Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Carnage On Our Roads

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    that's one advantage of bikes, u can do it. Like car drivers, some are assholes and do stupid things, but most of us are responsible and just want to get where we are going. After all, when u crash it hurts :O Filtering in traffic is not illegal and safe to do so if the drivers keep in a straight line.
    Filtering in moving traffic is not illegal, sorry mate but jumping to the head of a Q at traffic lights is against the rules of the road, have a look if you still have the book

Reviews

that's one advantage of bikes, u can do it. Like car drivers, some are assholes and do stupid things, but most of us are responsible and just want to get where we are going. After all, when u crash it hurts :O Filtering in traffic is not illegal and safe to do so if the drivers keep in a straight line.
    fair enough. wasnt too sure on the rule
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Filtering in moving traffic is not illegal, sorry mate but jumping to the head of a Q at traffic lights is against the rules of the road, have a look if you still have the book
    no i dont still have the book smart arse
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    no i dont still have the book smart arse
    Not you mate, I was referring to Paddii, he is giving you incorrect advice, read my post..

as long as u keep beside the traffic at the front it's ok in NI anyway. if u go into the pedestrian crossing, that's illegal & stupid

Reviews

as long as u keep beside the traffic at the front it's ok in NI anyway. if u go into the pedestrian crossing, that's illegal & stupid
    It's not acted upon by any Gardai, they just let it happen but it is against the rules.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Paddii (10-10-10)

Reviews

Not you mate, I was referring to Paddii, he is giving you incorrect advice, read my post..
    oops .....
    see you next tuesday

isn't it just depressing to read through all these good suggestions to solve the issues on the roads here and to know at the same time that its never going to happen?
    It will take a politician with balls of steel and possibly even a death wish to get the required legislation passed. Do such politicians exist? Not on this planet

whether you drive, swim, smoke don't smoke - we're all going to die anyway!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MatureJane View Post
    whether you drive, swim, smoke don't smoke - we're all going to die anyway!
    what?? we all know that we are going to die sometime the thread is about carnage on our roads what kind of a repy is that..can you imagine a cop calling to your door some night to inform you your young daughter was slaughtered or son was slaughtered in a car crash i think you missing the point of this thread jane

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

dr love (10-10-10)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast