Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mental health day

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    I'm not necessarily talking about the health services, although for a psychiatrist, you're not a person, you're a number. But for most people you are.
    no psychiatrist thinks of a person as a number how dare you say that. iwork in the surgical field and would get referrals from
    psychiatrists and i would never never think of a person in that way .
    ENRAGED ;the doc;

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Does everybody want a healthy balance? I dont. you see for me to have a healthy balance i have to slacken off on some areas that i like doing even if its too much and put emphasis on other areas which i dont like doing. So in retrospect is being mentally balanced conducive to achievement in particular areas that a person might want? I dont think it is. Im not referring to depression although i think being unbalanced and throwing your heart and soul into soemthing of worth to you will help that too.

Westside.
    Ah, it's obviously escaped your attention, but what you're doing here is adjusting things to achieve balance, although you may deny it.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Whats so stable about a guy making a video singing sweet harmony bolloxed naked? Give me the pills over this anyday.

Westside.
    Pills are not always the answer. Different things work for different people. Personally I'd be avoiding the pills and trying the other stuff first but each to their own.......
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Pills are not always the answer. Different things work for different people. Personally I'd be avoiding the pills and trying the other stuff first but each to their own.......
    For certain people i would forgo the pills and potions and go straight for trepanning or possibly lobotomy.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    For certain people i would forgo the pills and potions and go straight for trepanning or possibly lobotomy.
    Even bypassing electro shock therapy???
    L

Even bypassing electro shock therapy???
    Strange you should mention that. I had a little fantasy going on about that and Westside. Perverse.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries

Ah, it's obviously escaped your attention, but what you're doing here is adjusting things to achieve balance, although you may deny it.......
    What i am getting at is to acheive balance means diverting time away from the things you love doing the most,all for the sake of announcing that your mentally balanced or healthy. I rather be unbalanced and happy. Is it possible to acheive mental balnce anyway since everybodies definition of it would be different?

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    no psychiatrist thinks of a person as a number how dare you say that. iwork in the surgical field and would get referrals from
    psychiatrists and i would never never think of a person in that way .
    ENRAGED ;the doc;
    Be enraged all you want. Or blame me, for only knowing bad ones then. It's simply everywhere: 'yeah I'm suicidal.' 'Would you like to make an appointment, Sir?' You could be dead by the time you get a fricking appointment...

Being suicidal is in most cases a desperate cry for attention, but not the type attention a 16 year old would want. More like 'I'm sick. I don't know what to do anymore. Help me...' But do people care? Oh no, bad for him/her, but the world keeps spinning anyway.
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    Be enraged all you want. Or blame me, for only knowing bad ones then. It's simply everywhere: 'yeah I'm suicidal.' 'Would you like to make an appointment, Sir?' You could be dead by the time you get a fricking appointment...

Being suicidal is in most cases a desperate cry for attention, but not the type attention a 16 year old would want. More like 'I'm sick. I don't know what to do anymore. Help me...' But do people care? Oh no, bad for him/her, but the world keeps spinning anyway.
    More and more people are discovering that one of the worst and most destructive things you could do is to visit a psychiatrist. They will invariably "diagnose" you with something and say you need this medication to get better. If you take the pills you are destroying your body and especially your brain.

"dr love", whether you are working your nuts off or not is irrelevant to whether people should be going to these psychiatrists. You work yourself for money, if you don't think it's worth doing it then quit.

All of the supposed anti-depressant SSRI pills cause people to commit suicide and homicide. This is a clear and absolute FACT and they by law even have to have warnings on the boxes and the leaflets about what they might cause. I've seen people even here trying to deny this or think it must be somehow wrong but it is not wrong, the pharmaceutical industry tried all sorts of things to get out of it but as the years went by and more and more people were killed by murder or suicide they finally had to accept it and they put it down as a "potential side effect". They shouldn't be allowed to ever sell those pills at all.

Here's a documentary about it you might find interesting:

Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 11-10-10 at 15:55.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

robijntje (11-10-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    All of the supposed anti-depressant SSRI pills cause people to commit suicide and homicide. This is a clear and absolute FACT and they by law even have to have warnings on the boxes and the leaflets about what they might cause.
    Could you provide a link or something to prove this???

Thanks.......

BTW, a video on youtube is not evidence or fact.......

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I've seen people even here trying to deny this or think it must be somehow wrong but it is not wrong
    Perhaps because they think it's not true.......
    L

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast