Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC takeover

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i agree with almost all this post...except im not sorry for the scouse scum lol
    When Fergie's done in United are toast! Sorry Ben, £1.2 billion debt and no great manager to save you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    When Fergie's done in United are toast! Sorry Ben, £1.2 billion debt and no great manager to save you.
    This I totally agree with. Utd is even worse off than we are, and we was/are ,depending on how this pans out, in real trouble.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

torres wants the sun and the big money on offer in europe.they come over make a name then leave.not looking good for loyal pool fans .hope iam wrong.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    It is not him i.e. Henry, it is the consortium behind. Whether they are good or bad remains to be seen, however they have done good things with Red Sox, which is totally opposite what Hicks and Gillette has been doing in their sports investments.
    Wait and see then. But I'll hold my optimism, Glaziers did good things with Tampa Bay and they're not much better than the Liverpool pair except they show a united front. American sports are totally different to soccer. I think the Americans have hard time grasping this.

maybe but i will have memorys of 20 years of being at the top...what 35 year old liverpool fan can say that?

Reviews

maybe but i will have memorys of 20 years of being at the top...what 35 year old liverpool fan can say that?
    Guess the 70 and 80's didn't happen then? Silly me.

Reviews

This I totally agree with. Utd is even worse off than we are, and we was/are ,depending on how this pans out, in real trouble.
    Even if they weren't in financial mess they would still struggle when fergie left but they would recover pretty quickly. With the debt I can't see them being anywhere near as successful. He's greatest manager ever in my view (bit of a cunt though).

Reviews

Dunno....that they live in better city? It's true.....Manchester is shite!

Reviews

Wait and see then. But I'll hold my optimism, Glaziers did good things with Tampa Bay and they're not much better than the Liverpool pair except they show a united front. American sports are totally different to soccer. I think the Americans have hard time grasping this.
    Oh, I am very cautiously optimistic. Once bitten, twice shy and all that. If I could have had 1 american owner, I would have gone for Robert Kraft from the Pats, but Henry has done wonders for the Red Sox. However the one person I have really thought that has played a blinder is Broughton, a Chelsea fan none the less, but fair fucks to how he has handled this.

Lets see how it pans out, as I said earlier. First court case in friday, but Broughton saying they have a few more aces up their sleaves sits good with me at this time.

Guess the 70 and 80's didn't happen then? Silly me.
    a 35 year old that remembers the seventys sorry mate what was i thinking

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast