Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Irish bloody trains

your should travel from Belfast to Derry! Train goes right up to the North coast and then down to Derry. Nice if u want to see great scenery. Horrid if u want to get there in normal time! And what about that motorway they started building 50 years ago to connect the two cities and ran out of money!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    your should travel from Belfast to Derry! Train goes right up to the North coast and then down to Derry. Nice if u want to see great scenery. Horrid if u want to get there in normal time! And what about that motorway they started building 50 years ago to connect the two cities and ran out of money!
    I have. I have also done Cork- Belfast. I am applying for a sainthood.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well thats cork - dublin, dublin - belfast.....fairly direct really....So surely you dont expect a canonization for that....jeeeze.

4. Default

Owwww is it that bad i need to travel to Dublin from Kildare to Dublin got hours to kill till i fly too so advice lassies chappies is a bus the way to do it boom boom x
    "Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    u need 2 miracles for sainthood, so I suppose that the fact that u got to both destinations with some semblance of sanity would count as your miracles. Also u need to be dead, so let's hold off that application for a long time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WildHeather View Post
    Owwww is it that bad i need to travel to Dublin from Kildare to Dublin got hours to kill till i fly too so advice lassies chappies is a bus the way to do it boom boom x
    Its only 40 mins to dublin from kildare, bus is the jobby.....i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddii View Post
    u need 2 miracles for sainthood, so I suppose that the fact that u got to both destinations with some semblance of sanity would count as your miracles. Also u need to be dead, so let's hold off that application for a long time
    No, the other miracle is I haven't killed Westside yet. If he gets me first, I am on my way.

Quote Originally Posted by WildHeather View Post
    James is right, it isn't too bad...just get ready for the 'other people'.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    The train started to go backwards at one point.
    I thought this happened to me when I got up to get a drink on a train once too.........

Turned out I just sat in a different seat facing the other direction when I came back........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I thought this happened to me when I got up to get a drink on a train once too.........

Turned out I just sat in a different seat facing the other direction when I came back........
    Now that's FUNNY

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast