Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favouite drink?

Reviews

I dont understand why folks drink beer. I know some ppl it takes at least 5-10 pints to get tipsy, so I say to them why not just do shots if all you wanna do is get pissed? It is a lot quicker and cheaper.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (02-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You are an exceptionally naughty man. Do carry on, its fun.
    it was fun lucy and will be again i hope in the very near future

mhwaaa

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I also like Jamie and ice, Gin and Tonics, Guinness, Vodka and Tonic and the odd few Bulmers.
    i just had a lovely cup of tea and my 44 magnum is locked away also so relax i am not going to shoot anyone joking aside i think if i kick my favorite drink on the head then i can do more punts which would be great or i could up grade my hi fi system .........even better i love music ................long live rock n' roll .......dream evil ..the darkness you find is in the back of your mind ... tea for me thats my favorie drink tonite ........... night folks

I drink about 9 or 10 mugs of tea a day, but I was directing the thread to alcohol.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Gosh, Rover. In between the GG's, the beer and the women you must spend an awful lot of time at mass...
    no he drinks tea inbetween pay attention

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bertdublin View Post
    budwieser king of beers mix it with 7up free.

budwieser, vodka, jd, captin morgans,
    Good man bert, you're making regret staying in tonight, I've a free gaff and the only company I have is a load of bottles of cheapo, all I'm short of is some fish and chips.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Good man bert, you're making regret staying in tonight, I've a free gaff and the only company I have is a load of bottles of cheapo, all I'm short of is some fish and chips.
    whatever you do do not try beer following fish and chips i think its the fat off the chips reacts with the beer the other way around is ok have the beer first and then the chips
    Last edited by johnmurphy; 02-10-10 at 22:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post

mhwaaa
    which smile would you rather on that picture i love the vertical smile that dose it for me

Reviews

mhwaaa
    You've made the thread interesting John, this looks worth the effort of putting any other addictions aside and just sticking to this one, open wide.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I dont understand why folks drink beer. I know some ppl it takes at least 5-10 pints to get tipsy, so I say to them why not just do shots if all you wanna do is get pissed? It is a lot quicker and cheaper.
    Why does liking beer have to equate to wanting to get pissed? I drink it because I love the taste of a good beer. Even if I want to get pissed, you can drink 10 shots and have it done with in an hour or you can drink beer, wine or perhaps drinks, that will last you an entire evening before being tipsy as you call it.
    I would probably agree with you if it was when I was 18, but now I don't drink beer to get pissed. I drink beer because I like the taste of it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to corkpunter For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (02-10-10), monster_monster (03-10-10), Rayden (02-10-10)

Reviews

whatever you do do not try beer following fish and chips i think its the fat off the chips reacts with the beer the other way around is ok have the beer first and then the chips
    I was only messing about the fish and chips, although they're lovely once every couple of months, walking down the pier.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast