Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey all u Dublin People!

Reviews

I am not from Dublin but I do frequent. St James hospital is southside on the road from christ church to the red cow roundabout. Traffic is usually minimal around this spot. As far as i know it quite close to Guiness house and Kilmainhaml. Once you pass the red cow you continue for about a half a mile until you reach a righthand turn in an area with shops and pubs and things, turn right here and you'll hit it after a half a mile. Ok drunken directions but 90% correct. hehe best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I am not from Dublin but I do frequent. St James hospital is southside on the road from christ church to the red cow roundabout. Traffic is usually minimal around this spot. As far as i know it quite close to Guiness house and Kilmainhaml. Once you pass the red cow you continue for about a half a mile until you reach a righthand turn in an area with shops and pubs and things, turn right here and you'll hit it after a half a mile. Ok drunken directions but 90% correct. hehe best of luck.
    Spot on JC, found it no probs. Got in and out of Dublin this morning without any hassles. Thanks to the Dublin drivers for not trying to kill me like they do in Belfast lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paddii For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (02-10-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12