Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Loving the men that shave their "BITS"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    the what???? the sunday roast do you mean your wife cant cook some of the triangles that i have seen you could put rollers in them shaven is best for both men and women at least you can see what you are eating
    No, I'm saying a shaved pussy looks like the Sunday roast, like the end of a raw chicken where you stuff it.

Here's two triangles, the formation of the pubic hair.

Once a prick - always a prick.

2. Default

Isn't it wonderful that we are all different?

I really don't mind if a guy is shaved or not and if everyone shaved how boring would that be. Some find hair unhygienic but hey most of us have hair on our heads so whats the difference, we wash it and it's lovely and clean.

I find it most amusing when guy's find out I'm not a real brunette after all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Charlotte Dean View Post
    Isn't it wonderful that we are all different?

I really don't mind if a guy is shaved or not and if everyone shaved how boring would that be. Some find hair unhygienic but hey most of us have hair on our heads so whats the difference, we wash it and it's lovely and clean.

I find it most amusing when guy's find out I'm not a real brunette after all
    You tell em baby, You know what they say, "Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow".

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    No, I'm saying a shaved pussy looks like the Sunday roast, like the end of a raw chicken where you stuff it.

Here's two triangles, the formation of the pubic hair.

i know what you mean rover lol don't worry i am only looking for a bite of your sunday roast of course

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i know what you mean rover lol don't worry i am only looking for a bite of your sunday roast of course
    You are very welcome Harry.

Found this nice picture while I was looking for a stuffed chicken, so I thought I'd just throw it in for you.

I'm afraid that's the best I can find for the moment.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You are very welcome Harry.

Found this nice picture while I was looking for a stuffed chicken, so I thought I'd just throw it in for you.

I'm afraid that's the best I can find for the moment.

you know what rover i always liked you your such a kind thoughful man well i already had lunch but that arse i would rim clean .......and i am not talking about the chicken's arse ether ...........cheers amigo

I like to keep it all neat and tidy down there, makes it more attractive for the lady, I'm sure no girl wants to tea bag a hairy scrotum, the trick for the ballsack so to use hair removal cream......no chance of any dangerous cuts that way!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345