Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Banned Members

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think Forrest idea is a good one- an even better one would be if everyone could just stop getting banned and behave. (I say this as someone who is quite vocal and does get told off) I have never seen a forum where so many people have been banned. It is not a good reflection on any of us as adults.
    You need the odd banning Lucy (temporary ban) to keep the place alive, give us something to bitch about, at least you get a good rest while you are banned.

Now if I was permanently banned from kissing beautiful ladies bottoms, I would hang myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	87 Nice Ass Super Closeup.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	30060  
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You need the odd banning Lucy (temporary ban) to keep the place alive, give us something to bitch about, at least you get a good rest while you are banned.

Now if I was permanently banned from kissing beautiful ladies bottoms, I would hang myself.
    Then I would be quick, and start kissing mine. Or I may ban myself.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 29-09-10 at 11:51.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Jackie has already explained why people where banned recently.. I do believe when we register with this forum there is rules and guidelines we agree to follow.. now as adults we do agree to follow these rules.. and sometimes we do break them and have a warning issued to us.. we wind our necks in and follow them again.. then some people break them continously ignoring the warnings and rules then are served a ban.. now I have noticed often on this site that some people have fan clubs who are often willing to jump to someone`s defense when they are banned but fan club or no fan club rules are rules and if they are broken or totally disregarded then punishment is given.. now yes one can come here and plead their case with Jackie Sam and Pat.. I`m sure emails can be sent and then they can decide if the punishment was wrong or deserved... then now if they are allowed back they can say if they chose that they where is the wrong and hold their hands up.. or say a slight misunderstanding... and if they wish to pm peope and say what happened yes all well and good... but at the end of a day a manager should never be slated for doi ng their job.. you wanted managers on this forum and for it to run smoother and that is what was given.. but as far as I can see some people can never be happy..Sam and Jackie and Pat do not have an easy job and all I can say for one I appreciate yous and I am glad you are around to keep all running smooth..Angelx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DONEGALANGEL For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Then I would be quick, and start kissing mine. Or I may ban myself.
    What a wonderful thought, you have a Rover sized bum, I would spend the full hour kissing it, going upstairs to think on that!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post

Every time it happens, there is a thread started looking for an explanation, and E-I managers and Moderators are often slated by members who don’t know the full story, and that often adds fuel to the fire.
    But what if people just behave like adults and trust the management decisions. I dont think they take decision to ban anyone lightly and nine out ten times its the correst decision for the community at large. I think if you have a thread were banned members issues are aired , i think it will create more nonsensical threads on forum. Trust the managers decisions and we will have a nice community with people behaving like adults and respecting each other.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to An don For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    In most cases the bans etc are obvious and its because people break the rules.

In situations with some, its a private issue between the users and EI and its not appropriate for privacy reasons to explain why.

In the Nav / Alana situation you have been told why they were banned, there is nothing else more to say.

I would not support this 'board of banned users' whatseover. It serves no purpose.
    I agree with this. Sometimes you can't say why someone was banned as it's a private issue between the person and ei. Sometimes there are sensitive situations and you would be giving away too much information about someone if you explained every ban.

I don't think it would stop the threads and arguements as theres always 2 views no matter what.

The managers have always given an explanation as best they could. The problem sometimes is that these threads start late at night when theres no managers about. It would be better to have a bit of patience and wait untill the morning and give the managers a chance to explain if they can. Mods can't always answer as some are sensitive cases and best left to the managers to deal with.

All bans can be overturned. It doesn't mean if someones banned that's it. No one is ever banned for no good reason. Their not instant decisons. They get discussed carefully. If it's found to be harsh or some new information comes to light it's overturned.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 29-09-10 at 12:02.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I think it might work up to a point. You'd have to trust management's "explanations" on things 100%, though.

On the recent issues, please can i request no further comments are made about Alana / Nav for good reasons. If you do we will have to remove them. I cannot say anymore on this, but please trust the EI management that this is for a good reason. Please let it be.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    In most cases the bans etc are obvious and its because people break the rules.

In the case of trolls no explanation is neccessary, but not everyone is able to spot a troll.

In situations with some, its a private issue between the users and EI and its not appropriate for privacy reasons to explain why.

If it's a private issue between a member & EI, then a statement to that effect can be posted.

In the Nav / Alana situation you have been told why they were banned, there is nothing else more to say.

There has been an explanation of why they were banned and, within that statement, you say that Alana denies the allegation.
    Can Alana's explanation not be posted too?

I would not support this 'board of banned users' whatseover. It serves no purpose.
    Your thread about the Nav04/Alana situation is the first time I can recall where an actual thread was started by E-I to explain the reasons for a ban. It was a very welcome thread, as it helped to clear the air a bit, but Alana's explanation/defence was not included, so members are making judgements without the full story.

I thought having one location on the board where the explanation for the ban(even if it just says for private reasons full details cannot be disclosed), would make it a bit more transparent and easy to find.

I agree with the principal, don't do stupid things and get banned, but in a faceless cyberworld, people do stupid things because there are no real repercussions. Trolls get banned and come back the next day(if they even wait that long).

Members are going to start threads arguing about why someone was banned anyway but, at the moment, it's being done with only part of the story.

Thanks for your reply anyway Jackie.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (29-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Your thread about the Nav04/Alana situation is the first time I can recall where an actual thread was started by E-I to explain the reasons for a ban. It was a very welcome thread, as it helped to clear the air a bit, but Alana's explanation/defence was not included, so members are making judgements without the full story.

I thought having one location on the board where the explanation for the ban(even if it just says for private reasons full details cannot be disclosed), would make it a bit more transparent and easy to find.

I agree with the principal, don't do stupid things and get banned, but in a faceless cyberworld, people do stupid things because there are no real repercussions. Trolls get banned and come back the next day(if they even wait that long).

Members are going to start threads arguing about why someone was banned anyway but, at the moment, it's being done with only part of the story.

Thanks for your reply anyway Jackie.
    Well judging by VampireJackies post it looks like this idea is a non runner.
    So we will just have to accept it.
    The Truth is out there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Forrest (29-09-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast