Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Happy Thread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Use your tarot skills to read the future sweetie. You know, the exam qs. Just dont be like that dubladoooooo spending half the exam time only to find out he was reading the instructions. On applied maths i might add.

Applied Maths 2010.

Please read the following instructions carefully.

Keep your nose out of everyone elses paper and apply your mind to apply the maths.

he passed on a technicality,
    Westside.

The Tarot cards wouldn't give me the answers to my exams, if they did, it would be answers to exams way into the future

Reviews

On applied maths i might add.

Westsidex

Applied Maths 2010.

Please read the following instructions carefully.

Keep your nose out of everyone elses paper and apply your mind to apply the maths.
    Glad to see you're still interested in applied mathematics ...

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What ever drugs your on Westie can you pass them around

Yeah West, we want to be happy to

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well, I'm not happy; I'm pissed the f**k off at my landlord, for the last three months he keeps sending me these notices that I owe him money for the most weirdest things, everything except the rent, WTF!! The government seriously needs to do a study on the people who live in the town I live in-it's like a city dedicated to 'Travelers'; there's something horribly wrong with them, seriously, and it might explain why this place has such a high murder rate for its size
    My landlord told me she wants to sell flat. I hate to search for new flat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    What ever drugs your on Westie can you pass them around
    Just finished reading an article on the 'old' man (he looks like Santa Claus) who came up with the chemical compound for ecasty; he often comes up with new compounds for drugs, well, they're aren't really drugs because they haven't been scientifically tested yet, and the DEA haven't said they were illegal, yet. Supposibly he publishes his formulas for all to experiment with, and hee often has people over his house to try things...wouldn't it be nice if he was your neighbor?
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 27-09-10 at 21:17.

Blog Entries

The Tarot cards wouldn't give me the answers to my exams, if they did, it would be answers to exams way into the future
    Hey sweetie, all exams are in the future. LOL i am jumping with joy here sweetie cause i passed an exam i did two years ago. Horay. A bright little spark am i.

Clap your hands,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Just finished reading an article on the 'old' man (he looks like Santa Claus) who came up with the chemical compound for escasty; he often comes up with new compounds for drugs, well, they're aren't really drugs because they haven't been scientifically tested yet, and the DEA haven't said they were illegal, yet. He often has people over his house...wouldn't it be nice if he was your neighbor?
    Wasnt me.

You've the wrong guy,
    Westside.

Wink

Hey when my mother had her histerectomy she had to take these "Happy" pills..............................Or else there would be hell to pay and all of us who want to live had to hide for the day............So believe me when I say my brothers and I took turns making sure she took her "Happy" pills every morning!.................... So Did you go all the way to Amarillo Texas and break into her house just to steal some of her "Happy" pills?............................ And if so why the Hell didn't you bring me back some? .................................... Hehehehehehehehehe............. Im glad to see someone is happy...........I neeed to be one of those people especially since my Birthday is tomorrow!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLeigh View Post
    Hey when my mother had her histerectomy she had to take these "Happy" pills..............................Or else there would be hell to pay and all of us who want to live had to hide for the day............So believe me when I say my brothers and I took turns making sure she took her "Happy" pills every morning!.................... So Did you go all the way to Amarillo Texas and break into her house just to steal some of her "Happy" pills?............................ And if so why the Hell didn't you bring me back some? .................................... Hehehehehehehehehe............. Im glad to see someone is happy...........I neeed to be one of those people especially since my Birthday is tomorrow!
    Happy birthday in advance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    My landlord told me she wants to sell flat. I hate to search for new flat
    She's just wants you to leave, that's the excuse landlords have to use when they want people out and they don't have a real reason.. Do you really think she really is going to be able to sell in this market? I'm sure my landlord wants me to move now that the building is pretty filled after nearly 4 years, but I'm not; I'm going to drag it on until he stops accepting my rent, and I have a sizable amount to move into the place i really want. He's not going to give me back my deposit, so I might as well string it along.

I also hate moving; they say moving is one of the most depressing things you have to do in live; I

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast