Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Apology To Westside

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It appears you truly do believe I am being nasty and spiteful to you. I would like to apologise, and assure you I wasn't being intentionally nasty. You are a nice (oh god) person who tries to see the balance in life, albeit in a very off the wall (insane) way. I also know you do a lot of work on the site and are an invaluble member of the forum. I will also give you a hug, if you want to go for a walk in Phoenix Park anytime.

Capiche?
    Im very touched. Oh my. It was intentionally nasty. Two nights you went off and turned out of the blue and youll do it again. Where was "your an invaluable member of the site" the night you and a few others created as much hassle as they could for me? The night i handed the mod status back? Ppl always show their true colours on the spur of the moment and you showed yours , twice, with me. You get the impression your bullying me or offending me in some way but i dont get that impression at all. All i see is someone failing time after time to create boither for me.

i feel talented at times,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im very touched. Oh my. It was intentionally nasty. Two nights you went off and turned out of the blue and youll do it again. Where was "your an invaluable member of the site" the night you and a few others created as much hassle as they could for me? The night i handed the mod status back? Ppl always show their true colours on the spur of the moment and you showed yours , twice, with me. You get the impression your bullying me or offending me in some way but i dont get that impression at all. All i see is someone failing time after time to create boither for me.

Westside.
    Westie, haven't you ever heard of chivalry?

Westside.
    You really need to let the Mod thing go. It's like watching paint dry. The one thing in life I hate is when someone cannot stand up and admit when they were wrong. You were wrong. End of.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

You really need to let the Mod thing go. It's like watching paint dry. The one thing in life I hate is when someone cannot stand up and admit when they were wrong. You were wrong. End of.
    I was wrong, don't know what for but I had to say it and lick your ass before that langer comes along and gets in there before me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-09-10)

Blog Entries

nope i wasnt. Speaking of stand up. How much is the entrance fee because your a starting to look a bit of a stand up to me.

you know,
    Westside.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-09-10)

nope i wasnt. Speaking of stand up. How much is the entrance fee because your a starting to look a bit of a stand up to me.

you know,
    Westside.
    120 Euros. The comedy is free.

Blog Entries

120 Euros. The comedy is free.
    Supposing i was wrong for one moment. I wasnt, but lets for arguments (easy with you) sake I was wrong. Why the continuation if it then? Two weeks later you started again and went on about it again. I mean for such a lenient and apologetic person you seem hell bent on returning to that same night.

Stick with the guys that think your great here and let the guy that doesnt out of it. You shouldnt answer my posts and trust me when i say i have no problem not answering yours.

an easy task for me,
    Westside.

Supposing i was wrong for one moment. I wasnt, but lets for arguments (easy with you) sake I was wrong. Why the continuation if it then? Two weeks later you started again and went on about it again. I mean for such a lenient and apologetic person you seem hell bent on returning to that same night.

Stick with the guys that think your great here and let the guy that doesnt out of it. You shouldnt answer my posts and trust me when i say i have no problem not answering yours.

an easy task for me,
    Westside.
    Again, the word irony comes into play as you've just replied (and quoted) her last message. Please refer to my last post (just in case you missed it):

Rather than a PM, I think I would just say this:

-C'mon Westie, let bygones be bygones
    -Lucy, behave yourself!

And I'm accused of being undiplomatic! Tch!
    Last edited by samlad; 25-09-10 at 12:16. Reason: I'm a perfectionist!

I think Westie is feeling a little unloved. Im not.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Supposing i was wrong for one moment. I wasnt, but lets for arguments (easy with you) sake I was wrong.

Westside.
    I thought I was wrong once, but it turned out I wasn't.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast