Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Harry...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Welcome back, Harry
    What you talkin about Lewis......

Reviews

there has been a few posts about me thanks to you all who have been asking about me that means a lot to me well notatwork it wasen't me who drove into the canal dock i am a much better driver than that but who ever did drive into the canal thats a horror story indeed.. i have had some time away from the site i had to get my head sorted out i have been pretty busy putting new wooden floors in my house i was a toolmaker by trade so i though putting down new wooden floors would be a piece of piss well it was easy kept me going handy old harry thanks again ladies and gents i am glad to be back

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

dub1 (27-09-10), JohnRambo (27-09-10), Rayden (27-09-10), samlad (27-09-10), westcorklad (27-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    there has been a few posts about me thanks to you all who have been asking about me that means a lot to me well notatwork it wasen't me who drove into the canal dock i am a much better driver than that but who ever did drive into the canal thats a horror story indeed.. i have had some time away from the site i had to get my head sorted out i have been pretty busy putting new wooden floors in my house i was a toolmaker by trade so i though putting down new wooden floors would be a piece of piss well it was easy kept me going handy old harry thanks again ladies and gents i am glad to be back
    About fcukin time ya Laaanger. Look at the mess this site has got into since you up and disappeared. Guys avatars been stolen, Luther just couldnt keep back the tears and left, Ber hasnt posted since you left and Lucy has taken over as site entertainer. Now take out yer magnummy thingy ...AND SORT THIS OUT PUNK.....

Reviews

Welcome back bud....Even Notatwork missed ya....lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (27-09-10)

Reviews

Welcome back, Harry
    thank you sam its great to be back you know i was driving to work last week early in the morning the rain was so heavy i had to drive very slow then i saw this huge big frog he jumped so high i missed him thank god i laughed to myself and said what the hell is sam lad doing out at this time in the morning in that heavy rain LOL its amazing the things i think of at that hour cheers sam

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    What you talkin about Lewis......
    What Harry said! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thank you sam its great to be back you know i was driving to work last week early in the morning the rain was so heavy i had to drive very slow then i saw this huge big frog he jumped so high i missed him thank god i laughed to myself and said what the hell is sam lad doing out at this time in the morning in that heavy rain LOL its amazing the things i think of at that hour cheers sam
    LOL! I know, yer fecker! I had to leap for my life!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    About fcukin time ya Laaanger. Look at the mess this site has got into since you up and disappeared. Guys avatars been stolen, Luther just couldnt keep back the tears and left, Ber hasnt posted since you left and Lucy has taken over as site entertainer. Now take out yer magnummy thingy ...AND SORT THIS OUT PUNK.....
    i will do my best lol

Reviews

LOL! I know, yer fecker! I had to leap for my life!
    ah have faith like i already said my driving aint to bad at all i should have giving you a lift

Reviews

Good to see you back Harry
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thehighwayman For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (27-09-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast