Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lucy Fan Club

Reviews

I have been a member of the Lucy Chambers fan club for some time now and I must say I am really getting value out of my membership. Myself and the other member (founding member An Don) have been meeting every Thursday night in the clarion hotel. We compare Lucy posts and quotes we have memorized and I really get a kick out of the ones I haven't heard to date. Oh we laugh like little school girls. I'm glad to see we gained a new member tonight although it is a pity about his lack of wit and personality I'm sure he will make up for it in other ways. Donna has asked me to organize some merchandising as she expects to be busy administrating new memberships, so I have commissioned a few little ditties that go on sale as of tonight.

Firstly we have a "Mon Cher" teeshirt available in large and extra large for our newest member. Eur 10.00
    Also we gave the "Tres Bon" mugs at Eur 3.50 and the "Omnipresence" pens a steal at Eur 5.00.

Our next meeting is at 22:00 tonight. All welcome. And hehe.... bring your wallets.

Jimbop
    (secretary)
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 23-09-10 at 20:06.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

An don (23-09-10), Lucy Chambers (23-09-10)

Reviews

yep, i normally videoconference in to the meetings......

we also have "I'm a self important clown" t-shirts for distribution to the needy, i.e. the non member grinches....

:-P

BLD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    yep, i normally videoconference in to the meetings......

we also have "I'm a self important clown" t-shirts for distribution to the needy, i.e. the non member grinches....

:-P

BLD
    Actually they are issued free if they promised to remain outside for the duration of the club meeting. Can we assume you will be joining us tonight BDL. The "Mon Cher" tee is definately you.

Reviews

I joined the inner circle of the Lucy Fan Club this afternoon ...... even left a deposit!

tittays ........ hmmmmm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I joined the inner circle of the Lucy Fan Club this afternoon ...... even left a deposit! tittays ........ hmmmmm
    Tell us about the tittays, Monkeynut. In a wellhungchap level of explicit detail, if you please. And does she have a pretty face or what?

Reviews

Ohhh they're tittays all right, warm, smooth and soft with big pointy nipples, that point ...... hmmmm yummyness !! ..... but there are other delights to be explored equally and even more lovely! Its so easy to kiss that pretty face ....... and I found a way to keep her quiet for a while ....

Only joking Lucy ..... xxx
    Last edited by Monkeynut; 23-09-10 at 21:08.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I have been a member of the Lucy Chambers fan club for some time now and I must say I am really getting value out of my membership. Myself and the other member (founding member An Don) have been meeting every Thursday night in the clarion hotel. We compare Lucy posts and quotes we have memorized and I really get a kick out of the ones I haven't heard to date. Oh we laugh like little school girls. I'm glad to see we gained a new member tonight although it is a pity about his lack of wit and personality I'm sure he will make up for it in other ways. Donna has asked me to organize some merchandising as she expects to be busy administrating new memberships, so I have commissioned a few little ditties that go on sale as of tonight.

Firstly we have a "Mon Cher" teeshirt available in large and extra large for our newest member. Eur 10.00
    Also we gave the "Tres Bon" mugs at Eur 3.50 and the "Omnipresence" pens a steal at Eur 5.00.

Our next meeting is at 22:00 tonight. All welcome. And hehe.... bring your wallets.

Jimbop
    (secretary)
    I love you Jamescork. Can I have a tee shirt and a pen please? Donna is drunk, I just dropped her home. She said she loves you.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I love you Jamescork. Can I have a tee shirt and a pen please? Donna is drunk, I just dropped her home. She said she loves you.
    you can have a t-shirt, but only in small....... i will bet it would be the most requested outfit for appointments!!!!!!!

Lol

BLD

Ah, Dubs. I will wrap myself in it and take some pictures for you guys. Tres Bon.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    you can have a t-shirt, but only in small....... i will bet it would be the most requested outfit for appointments!!!!!!!
    ... you forgot to specify wet as well
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (23-09-10)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast