Thread: Q for guys that out personality first on the boobs / bum poll.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A q. If personality is most important (initially) what is it that makes you want to know more or get to explore that personality? What i am getting at is ,for guys anyway, there has to some sort of initial attraction in order to find out about that personality. Since looks cant judge a personality at least to a good degree,what makes you be more interested in one than another? Im speaking of initial meeting which is what i am assuming ppl are thinking when they voted.

?
    Westside.
    The poll/question Mousey posed was 'What is a woman's best feature?' I voted for personality based on getting to know the lady after the initial contact. The initial interest couldn't be the lady's personality if you have never met her before - unless you have spoken on the phone or by email, so it would have to be based on her physical presence or attributes - Boobs, Bum, Face, Smile, Hair, Fashion style.
    Last edited by Forrest; 22-09-10 at 17:43.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (22-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    The poll/question Mousey posed was 'What is a woman's best feature?' I voted for personality based on getting to know the lady after the initial contact. The initial interest couldn't be the lady's personality if you have never met her before - unless you have spoken on the phone or by email, so it would have to be based on her physical presence or attributes - Boobs, Bum, Face, Smile, Hair, Fashion style.
    Yep but i think he means on initial contact. Hard to say personality when you havnt heard the person speak, not know the way they think etc etc? Im not being an ignoramis but just pointing this out.

Westside.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Yep but i think he means on initial contact. Hard to say personality when you havnt heard the person speak, not know the way they think etc etc? Im not being an ignoramis but just pointing this out.

Westside.

There you go, making assumptions again As I said, I didn't base my reply on the initial contact
    I have never heard you speak, at least I don't think so, but I have some idea(however wrong) of what type of personality you have. It's the ability to get on with someone that maintains the relationship, and to do that you have to like the personality.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

hmmmm???? not sure about this one

Boobs n ass in that order lol

Reviews

Consider the importance of personality.
    Ponder upon it then look around.
    Boobs or bums ?
    Vagina please.