View Poll Results: What is a woman's best feature?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boobs

10 25.00%
  • Bum

15 37.50%
  • Face

15 37.50%
  • Personality

20 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobs Or Bum?

i do like to fondle, mash, touch, caress, suck, lick and slober on the titties, and i do like to banging me own bolleex against the ladys d'arsehole whilst doing her from behind, and watching Top Gear.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    i do like to fondle, mash, touch, caress, suck, lick and slober on the titties, and i do like to banging me own bolleex against the ladys d'arsehole whilst doing her from behind, and watching Top Gear.
    indeedin i'm saying so i am dat WHC do be getting his rocks off wid de ladies but be lookin at sassenach jeremyclarkson, dont ya be wonderin dont y'all if WHC dont be a bit of a rectum ranger at heart if he do be indeedin all horny for jemmy clarkson and all dem odder fellas on dat top gear show an all, i bet an all i do dat he'd like to swallow some lumpy lovemuckcustard from de stig an all an maybe be liking a big hard english sausage up his durty arse so he does an all indeedin he does to be sure so says i, I do.................

Blog Entries
    Reviews

PMSL,oh what a mental image you do create,..I think you should apply for our nations version of poet laureate,a superb step down from our dear Seamus Heaney

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

samlad (22-09-10), wellhungchap (22-09-10)

Reviews

Nice face, nice hair, great personality and a sense of style are the important things ..... all the rest fades away!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

TiffanyTees (22-09-10)

Reviews

You have confirmed what was once only a suspicion,,you are Jeremy Clarkson....

Poggo.....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Just out of interest... do your balls sit on top of your member? If you're banging a lady from behind, wouldn't your balls be under the 'ladys d'arsehole'?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just out of interest... do your balls sit on top of your member? If you're banging a lady from behind, wouldn't your balls be under the 'ladys d'arsehole'?
    Reverse Piledriver perhaps Sammy?
    Last edited by Navillus04; 22-09-10 at 16:30.

Reviews

Isn't that like Hulk Hogan's finishing move?

Reviews

I wouldnt fancy getting a piledriver from the Hulkamaniac, ouch

Forward this clip to exactly 3 minutes and 40 seconds and I think it rums everything up beautifully.

One of the most amazing David Brent scenes throughout the whole Office serious, its amazing.

"Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (22-09-10)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast