Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: **content removed**

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I wouldn't go that far.

A bit like getting a puppy. Oh there cute and cuddly for a while. It doesn't last and you have to send them away to the "farm".
    What do you think I want one for. This homemade doll is looking decidedly worn. I am just melting some candles, I have to make a NGAN one too. I'm not convinced that they aren't the same person, so I may amalgamate..
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Ive enjoyed tonights reading...your a feisty one ms. chambers

Reviews

Sorry Jonah but any person who even thinks about entering your premises once is up and running needs their heads examined, you obviously have not done your homework or are very much ill-informed as to Irish law which is completely different to that of Scotland. Any 2 ladies working out of the same Building is deemed a brothel under our law and as such the ladies would be prosecuted and any clients found in the premises at the time would be summoned to appear as witnesses.
    You are renting the rooms to these ladies so you too would be prosecuted under the same law along with whoever owns the title to the building unless they can prove no knowledge of the goings on. In short, you ain't going to be open long..

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Sorry Jonah but any person who even thinks about entering your premises once is up and running needs their heads examined, you obviously have not done your homework or are very much ill-informed as to Irish law which is completely different to that of Scotland. Any 2 ladies working out of the same Building is deemed a brothel under our law and as such the ladies would be prosecuted and any clients found in the premises at the time would be summoned to appear as witnesses.
    You are renting the rooms to these ladies so you too would be prosecuted under the same law along with whoever owns the title to the building unless they can prove no knowledge of the goings on. In short, you ain't going to be open long..
    Agreed. But Jonah seems a pleasant chap, so lets give him an easy ride. At least someone is being above board about what they are up to. It would be a good thing, if it was allowed.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Agreed. But Jonah seems a pleasant chap, so lets give him an easy ride. At least someone is being above board about what they are up to. It would be a good thing, if it was allowed.
    Absolutely, I would love to see a proper agency set up in this country for once at least but alas because of our laws it leaves it to the criminals and the scum of this trade to do it in secret and with no regard for punter or ladies that work for them.
    I don't mean to get at Jonah, it's more a heads up. If by some miracle he has found a loophole I really do wish his venture success..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

Perhaps Jonah is a bit cute and has already promised the Cavan Plod honoury free membership !

Quote Originally Posted by kinkidinki View Post
    Perhaps Jonah is a bit cute and has already promised the Cavan Plod honoury free membership !
    I thought you handled all bribes for your district. Are you seriously still here? FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Absolutely, I would love to see a proper agency set up in this country for once at least but alas because of our laws it leaves it to the criminals and the scum of this trade to do it in secret and with no regard for punter or ladies that work for them.
    I don't mean to get at Jonah, it's more a heads up. If by some miracle he has found a loophole I really do wish his venture success..
    But to clarify, Jonah is in effect offering a no different service to your average holiday apartment. What creates the issue is the prior knowledge and the shared use of utilities.

Reviews

But to clarify, Jonah is in effect offering a no different service to your average holiday apartment. What creates the issue is the prior knowledge and the shared use of utilities.
    Yep - thats it exactly.

A quick google shows a lot of cases against those allowing a premise to be used as a brothel
    Last edited by scotus; 20-09-10 at 21:34.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

Reviews

Thats why a lot of hotels kick ladies out because it could be argued they had knowledge of the ladies activities, done nothing about it so they in effect were operating a brothel, it's crazy, the law is 50 years or more out of date..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (20-09-10)

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast