Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever hurt someone you cared about?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Thanks dude,any asshole tips for me?

Is it possible for me to learn the Debest factor?
    Well.....I don't want to take a good thread off topic. But yes you can learn. You'll have to observe though because I couldn't be arsed teaching you. Jimbo killed my will to teach.

Reviews

Try as hard as you can to mend the fence between you and the person you hurt, it happened to me, I accused someone I cared deeply about of doing something in the wrong and it tore our friendship apart, I always intended making amends but felt I had plenty of time, unfortunately I didn't, he died suddenly. there is nothing I have done in my life that I regret more and if I was ever in the same situation I would not give up trying to make amends, life is too short, that's what hurts me the most now when I think about it, I gave up on our friendship for all the wrong reasons and when I did realise my mistake it was too late, don't let it be too late for you..
    When I have a fight with someone I care about now I live by the words, "tomorrow is promised to nobody"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

stickytoffee10 (18-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Try as hard as you can to mend the fence between you and the person you hurt, it happened to me, I accused someone I cared deeply about of doing something in the wrong and it tore our friendship apart, I always intended making amends but felt I had plenty of time, unfortunately I didn't, he died suddenly. there is nothing I have done in my life that I regret more and if I was ever in the same situation I would not give up trying to make amends, life is too short, that's what hurts me the most now when I think about it, I gave up on our friendship for all the wrong reasons and when I did realise my mistake it was too late, don't let it be too late for you..
    When I have a fight with someone I care about now I live by the words, "tomorrow is promised to nobody"
    Its coincidence you should mention that story Anon, it has def struck a significant chord....

I wont ever give up or stop trying to make things right and apologising for what i did. Like i already mentioned i think, i'll do everything and anything to show the person how sorry i am.

I really appreciate your post, that was quite personal what you said and has made me even more determined now if thats possible, thank you

nav mate you made a mistake it happens..the fact you are still posting your sorry is proof you are a good man..fuck this being nice shite..nav hang your head you bastard...glad your back mate pm me if your really needing a fools help
    Last edited by benin; 18-09-10 at 21:34.

Reviews

Cheers Ben, you're a nice putty tat

its hung benny, believe me

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Which brings me to my next point: Has anyone done something they deeply regret in life, made a big mistake, huge error of judgement and hurt someone they really cared about but never intended to hurt? I did that and im just wondering is it possible to be forgiven, to make things right again? Its the only glimmer of hope i have these days.
    As Alexander Pope said: "To err is human to forgive divine".
    As long as you're truly remorseful your friend will forgive you.
    To admit your mistake is the first step. Keep your chin up Nav.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    As Alexander Pope said: "To err is human to forgive divine".
    As long as you're truly remorseful your friend will forgive you.
    To admit your mistake is the first step. Keep your chin up Nav.
    Thanks Forrest, appreciate that and your advice, i'll do my best

Reviews

Thanks Forrest, appreciate that and your advice, i'll do my best
    Sully ....in my pissed state....howya bud .....

Reviews

Hiya Jimbop, good to see you back and thanks for your pm last week mate

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Sully ....in my pissed state....howya bud .....
    glad you waited till you were sober ya langer..wait im not here either..jimbop we need help

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast