It is with deep regret i write this and i promise i wont bore anyone.

Just wanna say im leaving EI and I for one will definitely not be back. Ive done something i'm terribly ashamed about and do not deserve to be a part of this wonderful community. My actions deeply deeply hurt, betrayed, frightened and emotionally wounded someone I cared very, very deeply about.

For that and other reasons, this will be the last time you will hear from me. Id like to express my deepest, sincerest apologies to that person, i know what i did was so so wrong and can only hope my actions will go some way to putting right the misery i have caused and that one day, i may be worthy of forgiveness although i do not deserve or expect it. Life and karma work in mystery ways and Im sure that i will get my just desserts for what I did.

I am so very very sorry for everything

Finally, to all the wonderful people and friends i made in my short time here, thank you for welcoming me to your fabulous community, I had a blast with you all and wont ever forget you. You made me feel very welcome and for that i will always be grateful.

Goodbye and my very best wishes to everyone in everything you all do in life

Nav
(or have some of you have figured out, Sully)