Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    **Cough, cough**
    Choking on a hob nob there, fella?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    I do love to sitting'd down and dranking'd a nice cup of hot, steamy, milky tea.

Nothing fills me with more comfort than watching my cup fill up with luscious hot water and collide with the teabag, which, upon contact dyes the water a lovely darkened brown. Add sugar and milk to taste (I personally don't take sugar) and sit down in my favourite chair in my house. I'll often kick back and put my feet up on some form of foot stool, possibly French in design, and take out my biscuit barrel.

The excitement only rises further when I pop the lid on the tupperware container to view the assortment of biscuits waiting to be selected and dunked forthright into my tea.

I do like a nice digestive with the milkiest of chocolate coating the top.

What's your favourite?

i love biscuits with tea too. actualy, every nite,before go to sleep, i drink a cup of tea (camomile,honey and vanila) with biscuits.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_rebeka8722 View Post
    i love biscuits with tea too. actualy, every nite,before go to sleep, i drink a cup of tea (camomile,honey and vanila) with biscuits.
    I am no expert on tea, but isnt there a good amount of caffeine in it? Or am i mistaken?

gotta be Kimberley for me choc Kimberley oh wouldnt I love to be delivering a nice fresh pack of Jacobs Choc Kimberley to Sweet Rebeka tonight before she rests her beautiful self down for the night, I can see her now eagerly staring from her window waiting for me to come into view on my way from the shop with her chosen biscuit, as I come into view she smiles openly happy that she'll be tucking into the Choc Kimberley in no time She opens her door the breathtaking sight of her in her blue babydoll top & suspenders is a sight to behold She thanks me for the delivery & hands me a pair of her knickers in return for my errand I bid her love & sweet dreams & disappear into the night the happiest man on earth...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (08-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    gotta be Kimberley for me choc Kimberley oh wouldnt I love to be delivering a nice fresh pack of Jacobs Choc Kimberley to Sweet Rebeka tonight before she rests her beautiful self down for the night, I can see her now eagerly staring from her window waiting for me to come into view on my way from the shop with her chosen biscuit, as I come into view she smiles openly happy that she'll be tucking into the Choc Kimberley in no time She opens her door the breathtaking sight of her in her blue babydoll top & suspenders is a sight to behold She thanks me for the delivery & hands me a pair of her knickers in return for my errand I bid her love & sweet dreams & disappear into the night the happiest man on earth...
    absolutely brilliant lol got a great laugh from that

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    absolutely brilliant lol got a great laugh from that
    The Snurgler King strikes again! LOL!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    The Snurgler King strikes again! LOL!!!
    LOL thats is he can give them to rover when he is finished polishing his helmet in them rover won't mind

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I am no expert on tea, but isnt there a good amount of caffeine in it? Or am i mistaken?
    Not in camomile.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

11. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-09-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Your auld romantic............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    I do love to sitting'd down and dranking'd a nice cup of hot, steamy, milky tea.

Nothing fills me with more comfort than watching my cup fill up with luscious hot water and collide with the teabag, which, upon contact dyes the water a lovely darkened brown. Add sugar and milk to taste (I personally don't take sugar) and sit down in my favourite chair in my house. I'll often kick back and put my feet up on some form of foot stool, possibly French in design, and take out my biscuit barrel.

The excitement only rises further when I pop the lid on the tupperware container to view the assortment of biscuits waiting to be selected and dunked forthright into my tea.

I do like a nice digestive with the milkiest of chocolate coating the top.

What's your favourite?
    Any cadburys biscuits for me, but anything will do really as long as it's not the "soggy biscuit"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast