Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Punting, Marriage and Joint Bank Accounts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I do watch Corrie too
    Thank god for small mercys

When i lived in London, i got a part as an extra in Eastbenders, I was credited as "Gormless Twat #1 in Queen Vic"

Some things never change

Reviews

I do watch Corrie too
    noway vampirejackie not corrie aswell (joking).....give me a good horror movie anyday might watch a vampire movie tonight .....frighnight haven't saw that on in years

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    noway vampirejackie not corrie aswell (joking).....give me a good horror movie anyday might watch a vampire movie tonight .....frighnight haven't saw that on in years
    I love my horror movies too, cant get enough of them!

Reviews

I love my horror movies too, cant get enough of them!
    brilliant i love to hear that its getting to that time of year again for the horror movies

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    First off, this isnt another married man bashing thread, i dont give a moonkeys testicle if you're married and punt, none of my bidness

What i was curious about though is, for all the married guys here and esp those regular punters that are married, just assuming that some of you guys have joint bank a/c's with your wife, how do you explain where and when 100/200 spondoolicks went every month or second month.

Does the wife even notice? Does she question it and interrogate you? Or perhaps you guys have some offshore Ansbacher a/c in the Maldives or Cayman islands that your wifey knows nothing about, you devious little bastids
    I know alot of married couples still do the 50/50 arrangement with the mortgage , bills etc....
    You have your money and i have mine and that's the way it will stay.
    Beats the shit out of me why they got married in the first place if this is the way they go on but it's good for his punting i'd say.

Anyway the trick is to controll the finances and don't be greedy. Syphon a little but not too much.
    I'm lucky to get work bonuses on a regular basis and paddy power has been good to me.
    My punting cash is like gold dust and i don't part with it too easily so i chose wisely and if i don't have i don't go. Simple

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Anyway the trick is to controll the finances and don't be greedy. Syphon a little but not too much.
    When you are in control of the finances, it does make life easier

Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    My punting cash is like gold dust and i don't part with it too easily so i chose wisely and if i don't have i don't go. Simple
    Very very wise words Maxi, good preparation is the half the battle. Good reviews, genuine profile, true independent girls, its well worth taking the time to choose wisely. And exercising restraint, like you say, if you dont have, dont go

Reviews

My money is her money and her money, well is hers lol
    Not an issue for me, I have a joint account but I would regularly take a few hundred out when I am going out or even to just have cash in my wallet, it's a sliding scale, some wives might get suspicious if a few hundred went missing out of their account, with mine it would be a few thousand

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Not an issue for me, I have a joint account but I would regularly take a few hundred out when I am going out or even to just have cash in my wallet, it's a sliding scale, some wives might get suspicious if a few hundred went missing out of their account, with mine it would be a few thousand
    You are a lucky man Anon that she takes no notice

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Maybe not so lucky with this bit lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123