Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mad for a milf...

deedin, i do remember the woman who living'd down the road from us when i were no more than a teenager. Bernie was her name, and she did having the large titties, and often giving me the evil eye. manys the time i did wanking'd my own self, whilst she be walking past the our house. once i ejaculated on the window, and she did seeing it... i thought she would want it in her mush, but she did telling my pappy, and he did breaking the hurling sh'tick adout over my back
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by gmann View Post
    well everyone..had my chance with this girl the other day and she was mad for it!!

was talking to her and she asked me to do a few diy jobs in her house..so i said yeah..arrived at her house early to get started, she answered the door in her nighty, had a quick cuppa, and started at me jobs, she got dressed and showed me what she wanted done, she was wearing a tank top, and no bra!! and jog bottoms (realised later she was comando aswell!!)..couldnt keep the eyes of her, perving all day..

at the end of the day after all jobs done what she wanted..we went in a had a cuppa, watchin telly and she asked me what i wanted for doing the jobs, and i said she was ok that i was just helping a friend out..so she insisted she pay me..i said no..so i said any chance of a ride!! and wow i couldnt believe me luck, she looked at me for a few seconds and jumped on top of me, kissing her and feeling her tits, so up she gets and brings me up stairs, into her room, kissing and slowly undressing both of us, her tits are unreal for a women her age!! were both naked on the bed, then she pulls out loads of toys she has dildos, whips, handcuffs, creams oils, (i was in heaven) she cuffed me to the bed and fucked me..you say it we did it, she was an unreal shag, i didnt leave till the early hours, have been back a few times since and it just gets better.. she loves sucking cock!

as asked before in a post it has worked out!!!
    your a lucky git fair plat to ya, ive being wanting to ride my mother in-law with a long time (ex-mother in-law now) she is one serious lookin milf

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You got lucky mate, hopefully you keep lucky this way and you can only enjoy it for as long as it lasts!

Reviews

I dont believe this story. Please pass on her name, phone number and address so I can visit her personally and verify ....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

Rayden (27-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    I dont believe this story. Please pass on her name, phone number and address so I can visit her personally and verify ....

you better believe it!!! i think this is being kept for myself...

7. Default

milf yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12