Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Laser eye surgey

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    hahaha he was playing us religious stuff on a radio one class and a guy asked him to turn it up. What does Bonzo do? He turns the radio over on its side.

we got thrown out that day too,
    Westside.
    That is class.

I had laser surgery done. It worked a treat i have perfect vision since.

However before you go in you sign a twenty page document the lazer eye doctor takes i mean zero responsibility if things go wrong he says there are four treatments. I was only suitable for one it depends on the thickness of the eye he says some people go for wrong treatment and it causes problems afterward 1 in half million is average. He tests the eye or eyes as in my case in four machines i think 1000 a eye. Expensive but you can claim 60% back from tax show recipts. I think 10 seconds laser on one eye and 50 on the second eye and it lasts a life time. Yes it was shagged on one eye but all perfect now. You cannot see for three to four days later you cannot open your eyes you cannot go swimming for three monuths and you must put in eye drops for monuth to prevent infection.

One more thing you have to be lead home because you cannot see and sunglasses for weeks afterwards why because sun hurts your eyes. Place i went is shandow street clinic cork end shandon street doctor lives in england comes over 1 week every two monuths so book apointment early he good though things go wrong because people go to cowboys out there take no chances with your eyes.

Some people are not suitable about 10% for surgery if he says no i would not go through with it. It says consulation is free testing your eyes but if you proceed with surgery its 75 euro i think prices might have changed since i got done it been 3 years no problem since although they do give you an emergency number after surgery handy as you cannot see for problems if serious issues ring them or hospital straight away why well you could go blind tampering with eye is well .....dangerous

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    However before you go in you sign a twenty page document
    This makes so much sense. I mean ppl go in to have their eyes checked and hopefully improved and they give them twenty pages to read.

Prob small print too.
    Westside.

Reviews

Thanks guys. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'll go along to one of those places for a consultation first and take it from there. It's just a matter of choosing which place. I suppose all these ones like the one Padraig Harrington use must be good. Otherwise they wouldn't be advertised.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Thanks guys. I've been thinking about it for a while now. I'll go along to one of those places for a consultation first and take it from there. It's just a matter of choosing which place. I suppose all these ones like the one Padraig Harrington use must be good. Otherwise they wouldn't be advertised.
    Keep me updated please HWM, id be interested to hear how you get on, thanks

im sure i heard harrington did not go to the clinic he does the advert for ....my mate wore glasses for over 20 years had the laser and has perfect vision now

Reviews

According to this article 1 in 6 have complications arising from the procedure, I wouldn't like those odds

twenty pages is a legal disclaimer you sign i did not read the documents no one does how could you it means that he cannot be sued afterwards insurance thing

on day of lazer they tape yours eyes open put your head in a vice and make sure you cannot move. they tell you as well not move or move your eyes. weird smell off your eye balls cooking like superman with ray of light coming out your eyes afterwards river of water comes out your eyes for me lasted for hours. he tests your eyes before you leave make sure they are okay then apointment 1 week 2 weeks 3 monuths i went first two

if your in cork i recommend shandon street clinic for testing he tell you straight if your suitable for procedure some people are not
    claiming 1200 back as well in back taxes is cool two however you can do this at any clinic once you pay taxes you have to wait until next tax year though to claim previous year

There is a risk very little in life is risk free you could be hit by a bus crossing street go to a good one doctor. be sensible if you are told not go forward for surgery do not go. there are diffeent types of surgery some or more expensive some less depends on thickness of the eye do not do an unsuitable surgery yes you can get both surgerys done at once have someone to take you home bring sunglasses tissues get few days off work best luck what ever you decide

Reviews

Dunno about that highway,padraig has been teeing off with his putter ever since
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I had perfect vision the next day. Zero pain, just discomfort, like after staying up too late.

This kind of thing should be free to everyone who wants it, afterall it's not cosmetic surgery IMO.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast