Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a disgrace

Reviews

Dick seriously

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Lucy has denied that she met him. I think this is her first time in Ireland . She also challenged MrF to reveal a personal detail about (some body feature) her that all her clients should know. As far as I'm aware MrF has failed to do so as of yet.
    if he cannot answer this it raises serious questions about fussys reviews

This is my last post on this matter. I have worked in Northern Ireland since May, on and off. I have worked in southern ireland twice since June. I have asked for clarification on some issues, and that is that. You cannot call in to doubt 130 reviews because of a small issue. I am sorry this has ended up going so entirely ridiculously silly, and I really would appreciate it if it could end. Like now. It isn't good for me, and I think it has been done to death.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (30-08-10), vampirejackie (30-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    This is my last post on this matter. I have worked in Northern Ireland since May, on and off. I have worked in southern ireland twice since June. I have asked for clarification on some issues, and that is that. You cannot call in to doubt 130 reviews because of a small issue. I am sorry this has ended up going so entirely ridiculously silly, and I really would appreciate it if it could end. Like now. It isn't good for me, and I think it has been done to death.
    Lucy has a point here, can you all stop the harrassment of Mr Fussy. It is like a bloomin witch hunt and uncalled for. Some people deal with their issues in private and via PM and just because a member chooses not to answer to some thread doesnt mean its not dealt with.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

benin (30-08-10), samlad (30-08-10), wanted the best 69 (30-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Lucy has a point here, can you all stop the harrassment of Mr Fussy. It is like a bloomin witch hunt and uncalled for. Some people deal with their issues in private and via PM and just because a member chooses not to answer to some thread doesnt mean its not dealt with.
    vampie
    is it not time to lock all of these threads and move on????????????????????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

FYI :

Comment by Reviewer MrFussy on 27/08/10:

Final statement on the matter.
    xxxo
    Monica

We dont like to lock threads unless it is absolutley neccessary. If we are all adults, why not just not post on here. Matter Closed.!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    We dont like to lock threads unless it is absolutley neccessary. If we are all adults, why not just not post on here. Matter Closed.!
    my feeling is it will flare up again and again, if its lock its finished
    taking a break, but not gone

Ok. Upon speaking with ad staff, it seems my f is seriously mistaken. I have asked for the comment to be removed. End of matter.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12