Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tie 'n' Tease>>Is there a market for it in Ireland?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    Guys have to agree with Bronte here a tie 'n' tease is a wonderful experience... I remember introducing a few of my clients to it.. Lets just say weak at the knees is an underestimated pharse when all was finished... not only do they enjoy it but I also enjoyed doing it..xx
    maybe you should have tied the hubbie, that way he wouldn!t got to do a runner
    taking a break, but not gone

let him run.. he knows whats good for him and he always comes back when I spend his money I found his secret card lol

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    Guys have to agree with Bronte here a tie 'n' tease is a wonderful experience... I remember introducing a few of my clients to it.. Lets just say weak at the knees is an underestimated pharse when all was finished... not only do they enjoy it but I also enjoyed doing it..xx
    Well I am in Letterkenny next week>>>>maybe we should double up! xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    Well I am in Letterkenny next week>>>>maybe we should double up! xx
    i love this service but the poblem is a lot of girls havent clue how to do it right, they tie u up and just give u a wank,disapointing to say the least
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    i love this service but the poblem is a lot of girls havent clue how to do it right, they tie u up and just give u a wank,disapointing to say the least
    Ahhh, this is the prob.

Its always good to know how far the guy wants to be taken>>...some men like to be denied climax all together, some want it as a mild foreplay.....its a fine line

Bronte thank you for your kind offer but your dates in Letterkenny do not suit me.. I have a more pressing engagement next week unfortunatelt... but I doubt very much if these men could cope with two such beautiful women as ourselves tying 'n' teasing them for very long..lol..x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123