Thread: Wexford Agency

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Wexford Agency

Was at home last night and decided to go and see Sophie in Wexford. I had a feeling it was part of the agency here in wexford and after phoning her i knew then it was, as if you look at her last review its states she had no english and the girl on the phone to me had perfect english, but i was curious to find out! So made the call was directed to a certain place near *****, as i was directed to the apartment i could see her in the window as blatent as daylight as if she was 1 of the girls in a window in Amsterdam, ffs everybody who was walking past this building could see her, i looked up at the window closely and could see her leaning on the window sill eating a bag of crisps or something but yet she could talk on the phone, then i seen someone come away from the window from around the curtain i take it it must have been the person on the phone, i stated that if she wasnt the girl in the pic's i was walking away! she told me the number of the apartment and when i got to the bottom door it was open so i went in and when i got to the door i was met by a girl who was not the girl in the pic's so i said your not who you are, and decided to leave but in the back ground could hear may be 2 or 3 girls laughing and giggleing away!

so this is deffo an agency so if any lads from the wexford area read this,

STAY THE FUCK AWAY!
    Last edited by Doozer; 25-08-10 at 10:02. Reason: No posting info about adresses