Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mr Fussy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Well said jimbop im sure nobody will laugh at the fact u started your defence just after the not guilty verdict .....ya tool jimbop!
    Feck off ya LAAAANGER. Do you realise how much time and effort went into that defence....minimal. I just kept getting interupted via PM by a certain individual who knows who she is....By the time my masterpiece was composed ye had either all gone to bed are were bored out of yer tits with Mr. F. The only person that kept up the interest was Donna. Thanks again honey....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Feck off ya LAAAANGER. Do you realise how much time and effort went into that defence....minimal. I just kept getting interupted via PM by a certain individual who knows who she is....By the time my masterpiece was composed ye had either all gone to bed are were bored out of yer tits with Mr. F. The only person that kept up the interest was Donna. Thanks again honey....
    I guess we will never know who that individual was

xxx
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 24-08-10 at 14:36. Reason: not telling

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    I guess we will never know who that individual was

xxx
    Monica

Monica, jealousy doesn't become you darling....I would concetrate on keeping Poggo in your bed if I were you..

What ever you do dont start a "free nelson mandella" thread they let him out a while back in case u did not know(that donna is after your body she likes the chunky lads it seems)

Reviews

What ever you do dont start a "free nelson mandella" thread they let him out a while back in case u did not know(that donna is after your body she likes the chunky lads it seems)
    Nelson is free? OMG what will I do with all these T-shirts i just bought...

Monica, jealousy doesn't become you darling....I would concetrate on keeping Poggo in your bed if I were you..

I throw myself at you and you turn me down...how gay are you?

xxx
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 24-08-10 at 14:51. Reason: man whore :mad:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    I throw myself at you and you turn me down...how gay are you?

xxx
    Monica
    I realise you threw yourself at me honey, but you also pointed out my infedelity to Honey Bunny in the same lunge....I was taken aback with guilt just like Benny was earlier today. Its not easy being an infidel.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Mondler (24-08-10)

I realise you threw yourself at me honey, but you also pointed out my infedelity to Honey Bunny in the same lunge....I was taken aback with guilt just like Benny was earlier today. Its not easy being an infidel.....
    and itp because its not easy that we must keep trying till we get it perfect.....its a hard life
    Last edited by benin; 24-08-10 at 15:50. Reason: mon babe that poggo is a cheat you like omg could sooooo do better

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (24-08-10)

Reviews

and itp because its not easy that we must keep trying till we get it perfect.....its a hard life
    And I am no where near perfection at the mo.....oh the long road ahead....

And I am no where near perfection at the mo.....oh the long road ahead....
    dont worry the road may be long but we are (ahem) focused on the job at hand
    Last edited by benin; 24-08-10 at 15:55. Reason: will we have 2 pay more road tax now when going for a punt?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast