Thread: What's a crush???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default What's a crush???

This was brought to my mind earlier by the lovely Sensual Delights.......

What the hell is a crush???

Is it just a passing admiration or infatuation with somone???

I thought I had a crush on a lovely girl I know a while back, but I thought it as just that, a crush, and I never acted in it. We knew each other quite well, spent some time together, enjoyed each others company but never thought she had, or would have any interest in me, I have issues with self confidence etc.......

She's out of the country for the last while but due back soon, and I thought while she was gone the feelings would fade, and they kind of had. I guess I'd just convinced myself that it was just a crush and nothing would ever come of it, but recent her name came up in conversation and a mutual friend, in a kind of passing way said "she had such a crush on you" and it really made me think.........

I'd just put it down to a crush, she really is lovely, a man couldn't help but like her or have a crush on her, she's just that type of girl, but since our friend made the remark I've started thinking about her again. We've had a bit of contact since she was away, initiated by her, kinda out of the blue, I didn't want to bother her when she wasn't around, and I guess I've never stopped thinking about her but now all this had really brought it back into my mind again........

Like I say, I never thought this girl would have any interest in me, but apparently I can't tell the difference between when a girl likes me or is flirting with me and when they're just a friend or being nice, this drove my last girlfriend mad apparently.........

What's a man to do???...........Can most people tell the difference??? Do you know when it's just a crush, or what a crush is???

Ladies, it's not as easy as you think.............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (22-08-10)