Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sham Marriages

Blog Entries

I knew a Russia girl who entered into a sham marriage with an Irish guy, and everything went okay until she needed him to come to the Justice Department and get her visa extended; He didn't want to know her after she gave him half of what he charged her for marrying him. He was a Thomas St. special, druggie and all

It use to be dead easy to get Irish citizenship like that, but once the 'refugee' problem got out of hand, Garda got wide to it and made it harder; I guess with the recession people are doing it for money, but aren't going to keep the scam going once they get the money. Look for people getting beat up and killed because they took the money and tried to do a runner It happened over here where an Indian married a black American girl, but he stopped paying, and she had someone shot up the store he owned, killing him and several of his family members.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I knew a Russia girl who entered into a sham marriage with an Irish guy, and everything went okay until she needed him to come to the Justice Department and get her visa extended; He didn't want to know her after she gave him half of what he charged her for marrying him. He was a Thomas St. special, druggie and all

It use to be dead easy to get Irish citizenship like that, but once the 'refugee' problem got out of hand, Garda got wide to it and made it harder; I guess with the recession people are doing it for money, but aren't going to keep the scam going once they get the money. Look for people getting beat up and killed because they took the money and tried to do a runner It happened over here where an Indian married a black American girl, but he stopped paying, and she had someone shot up the store he owned, killing him and several of his family members.
    well said miss sizzle
    as always a mind of information

an old friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12