For once here i have to agree with Westie, these are open forums the intention when u post something is that it be debated,
generally speaking debate means difference of opinion,so i think u cant expect everybody to see the point of view u have and
agree with it. So if u invite a difference of opinion u cant dismiss it, u may disagree with it but u have to respect the other
persons right to have it. If u post on a matter that relates personally to u, well then i think u have opened the door ureself.
Another thing im not on a Moral Crusade because being on a moral crusade means trying to change other peoples views, to
be perfectly honest i couldnt give a shite what ye get up to, if ye shag yere wives/girlfriernds their mothers their fathers it
dosent matter to me. I gave an opinion my opinion ,it wasnt given to try alter anyones behaviour or their opinion it was just
my opinion alone. As i stated before i personally was in a relationship for 8 years it broke down, i didnt cheat if the relationship
continued i wouldnt have cheated as i had no inclination to, the problems lay elswhere.
So again just to clarify im not on a moral crusade because in other areas im sure my morals dont live up to the standards others
have here and thats my buisness not theirs,but by the same token if i comment here on them im opening the door for somebody to
disagree with me and debate it