Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: clothes collectors GFU

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry clothes collectors GFU

I hate these cunts handing leaflets in the doors at all hours of the morning slamming their bogus leaflets in my letter box starting the dogs barking & talking aloud on their mobiles without any consideration send clothes to the poor in Africa my bollicks I really dont care where these stupid clothes go but this carry on should not be tolerated an invasion of peoples privacy All ye'll get off me is shitty & spunk stained underpants...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Aaron (14-08-10), bert dublin (15-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I hate these cunts handing leaflets in the doors at all hours of the morning slamming their bogus leaflets in my letter box starting the dogs barking & talking aloud on their mobiles without any consideration send clothes to the poor in Africa my bollicks I really dont care where these stupid clothes go but this carry on should not be tolerated an invasion of peoples privacy All ye'll get off me is shitty & spunk stained underpants...
    LOL Not only that but they leave leaflets half sticking out of letter boxes. Forget the fact that Romanian women go around ripping the bags open.If you go away for a few days ,everyone knows nobody is home espeicially burglers. 6.00 in the morning i caught some of these pricks throwing stuff in the door cause the dog went apeshite.

Its not just the clothes though. Chippers and pizza leafelets are dumped in ppls doors too. Its actually not as bad as it was before in my place but i just throw them back out onto the street. They are not my rubbish and i never asked for them either.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i just throw them back out onto the street.
    You can be done for littering for doing this.......

They are not my rubbish and i never asked for them either.
    I get loads of bills I didn't ask for through my letterbox too........

If you don't want them, either put them in the bin, or preferably recycle them. Either that or simply put a sign on your letterbox saying "no junkmail please".........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    You can be done for littering for doing this.......

I get loads of bills I didn't ask for through my letterbox too........

If you don't want them, either put them in the bin, or preferably recycle them. Either that or simply put a sign on your letterbox saying "no junkmail please".........
    Only if they see me. I recycle everything. It costs me time and money to recycle unlike lots of others who put bins out. I have no intention of recycling these leaflets. They are not mine, i never asked for them and appear in my doorway. I have a small letterbox and i dont have the room to write a sentence on it.

I dont agree with what i do but i am blue in the face from bending down and picking these up.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 14-08-10 at 18:09.

Blog Entries

i am blue in the face from bending down and picking these up.

Westside.
    Sounds like you're staying bent down for too long...............

Free exercise, cut back on the gym fees for the recession..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

The majority of clothes etc that these companies collect are sold onto rag merchants. The charity they claim to represent does no exist, and the money goes straight into someone's pocket. So, recycle the paper and don't bother sticking stuff on your letterbox, most are determined enough to ignore those anyway. I would have thought that littering only added to a different problem.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Only if they see me. I recycle everything. It costs me time and money to recycle unlike lots of others who put bins out. I have no intention of recycling these leaflets. They are not mine, i never asked for them and appear in my doorway. I have a small letterbox and i dont have the room to write a sentence on it.

I dont agree with what i do but i am blue in the face from bending down and picking these up.

Westside.
    That dosent sound good seems like a circulation problem.

Blue Moon
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

I recycle everything. It costs me time and money to recycle unlike lots of others who put bins out.

Westside.

Another pearl of wisdom there. I put out a recycling bin lol

Blog Entries

What is wrong with getting some small leaflets?
    Come on, if this is a big problem, you all must live in paradise, unlike me ...lol

It doesn't bother me at all.
    Those leaflet guys have a job to do, nothing more.

They sell any clothes they can get to make some money for the needy.
    Even if they don't, I couldn't care less. I have limited warderobe space in my small apartment and I like to shop a lot, so I trow out lots of clothes each season. I would rather give them away to somebody that needs them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (15-08-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

Another pearl of wisdom there. I put out a recycling bin lol
    Naw i know a guy that takes it and costs me nothing in terms of money. I just bring the stuff to him. I recylce everything.

a difference,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast