Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I must admit, RPG's are my favourite too. Old ones I love are the obvious Zelda games, Landstalker on the Mega Drive and Wonderboy in Monsterland (Wonderboy III). Recent ones I like are again, Zelda, Oblivion and Fable.
    I love RPGS final fantasy XI was one of my favourite games ever...100 hours well spent...lol....big fan of fallout 3,obilivion IV,zelda.....
    Last edited by aml; 13-08-10 at 16:37.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Is that where you used E Honda or Chun Li to smash the car up in 2 seconds? LOL!
    Yep thats the one...

Lads when’s that game Deus Ex: Human Revolution out? Looks stunning. Looks a bit like Blade Runner the movie thought.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post

and for Sensual Delights I think there was a Karin in one of the last series of street fighter games

Then the ruined the whole bloody thing by making a film that I went to see twice shocking
    I never knew about Karin from Street Fighters !
    I am usually playing computer strategy games, sometimes for a very long time until the game gets really old ... lol

I'm a perfectionist and I always tried to beat my own best score in a game I like.
    Or sometimes I try to do a different approach and see how well I can play with the new tactic.

At the moment ... please don't laugh ... I'm playing Fate the Traitor Soul a game meant for a much younger group age then me .... It's the 3rd Fate game released and I am cheating ruthlessly, you can see I am only 19 min in the game and I am already level 392, which would normally take hours if not days of play.

As immature as it might sound, I like it at the moment

There are tons of weapons, shields, boots, gloves, amulets, rings etc to chose from. You can enchant things, you can take small and big quests, you can assign experience and fame points in whatever area you like to enhance etc ... There are thousands of big or small monsters to fight using power or magic etc ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FATE.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	27981

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    I never knew about Karin from Street Fighters !
    I am usually playing computer strategy games, sometimes for a very long time until the game gets really old ... lol

I'm a perfectionist and I always tried to beat my own best score in a game I like.
    Or sometimes I try to do a different approach and see how well I can play with the new tactic.

At the moment ... please don't laugh ... I'm playing Fate the Traitor Soul a game meant for a much younger group age then me .... It's the 3rd Fate game released and I am cheating ruthlessly, you can see I am only 19 min in the game and I am already level 392, which would normally take hours if not days of play.

As immature as it might sound, I like it at the moment

There are tons of weapons, shields, boots, gloves, amulets, rings etc to chose from. You can enchant things, you can take small and big quests, you can assign experience and fame points in whatever area you like to enhance etc ... There are thousands of big or small monsters to fight using power or magic etc ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FATE.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	27981
    SD... will you marry me? LOL! x

Blog Entries

SD... will you marry me? LOL! x
    In a game playing capacity, of course anytime

Reviews

I havent played too many video games in the past few years, kinda lost interest in them. Though i am eagerly anticipating Tekken vs Street Fighter. That should be the shizzy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I havent played too many video games in the past few years, kinda lost interest in them. Though i am eagerly anticipating Tekken vs Street Fighter. That should be the shizzy.
    Tekken was an old fav of mine but with street fighter thats seems a match made in heaven for me....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Back on deedin topic...I think the PC is the best gaming platform out there. Me likes to play CRPGS a la Fallout 3, Oblivion, Alpha Protocol, Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc. I also am spending a lot of time conquering the world in the Total War series!!
    You'll be busy this summer so with Fallout New Vegas coming soon. Looks spectacular, if they do indeed manage to fix the crazy amount of bugs they introduced in both Fallout 3 and Oblivion before it. Personally I'll be starting StarCraft II soon, played the first one for years.
    Last edited by corkpunter; 13-08-10 at 22:36.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    You'll be busy this summer so with Fallout New Vegas coming soon. Looks spectacular, if they do indeed manage to fix the crazy amount of bugs they introduced in both Fallout 3 and Oblivion before it.
    I really hope they do.I had both on PS3 constantly freezing all the time...really annoying..

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast