Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Reviews

Kylie is looking mighty fine in that pic all lubed up, humina humina

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Kylie is looking mighty fine in that pic all lubed up, humina humina
    deedin she do be, says i.. for'n if'n i were given half a chance, i would be up inside in her own va-jean-a, like one of dem rats, that gans up a drainpipe.. deedin i would. then id shoot me own cock custard all over her face.. deedin i would......................... i'd say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    deedin she do be, says i.. for'n if'n i were given half a chance, i would be up inside in her own va-jean-a, like one of dem rats, that gans up a drainpipe.. deedin i would. then id shoot me own cock custard all over her face.. deedin i would......................... i'd say
    Well there, deedin' you do want to blast your baby batter all over the original Lara Croft model, Rhona Mitra, deedin' you would!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	go_rhonamitra.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	27978

deedin i concur. for'n she would look even better if'n she did have a lovely blob of gooey cock custard hanging from one of her nostrils, and a couple of streams of it stuck inside in her own hair.. tid classy out says i.. snedging inside in a womans face.

deedin it do be.......................... says i..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Back on deedin topic...I think the PC is the best gaming platform out there. Me likes to play CRPGS a la Fallout 3, Oblivion, Alpha Protocol, Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc. I also am spending a lot of time conquering the world in the Total War series!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Back on deedin topic...I think the PC is the best gaming platform out there. Me likes to play CRPGS a la Fallout 3, Oblivion, Alpha Protocol, Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc. I also am spending a lot of time conquering the world in the Total War series!!
    I must admit, RPG's are my favourite too. Old ones I love are the obvious Zelda games, Landstalker on the Mega Drive and Wonderboy in Monsterland (Wonderboy III). Recent ones I like are again, Zelda, Oblivion and Fable.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I must admit, RPG's are my favourite too. Old ones I love are the obvious Zelda games, Landstalker on the Mega Drive and Wonderboy in Monsterland (Wonderboy III). Recent ones I like are again, Zelda, Oblivion and Fable.
    And Fable 3 will be ported to the PC this time around.

Another one I can't wait for is Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It looks fuckin' amazing. Watch this in HD.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

samlad (13-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    And Fable 3 will be ported to the PC this time around.

Another one I can't wait for is Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It looks fuckin' amazing. Watch this in HD.

That looks shit-hot!!!

My ALL TIME favourite genre had to be Final Fantasy VII!!!! There is no game I have ever played that could ever possibly top that! Rumours of a remake on PS3 have been going around for quite some time, but I believe they created a mock trailer to launch the PS3. If they did make it, I would blow my lamb cannon all over the shop, to coin a phrase from Wellhungchap, "Deedin I would!"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Not as old school as some of the stuff mentioned here but my personal fave was Street Fighter

Played many an arcade game in my local fish and chip shop before getting it on Nintendo, they dont make beat 'em ups like that anymore

Actually street-fighterwas the first game i ever played,honda was my favourite....anyone remember the car minigame in it?....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Is that where you used E Honda or Chun Li to smash the car up in 2 seconds? LOL!

Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast