Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Ok I'm seriously pissed off with the PSN now. The only way I can reset my password is via my email. I did that several times, both on my PS3 and my PC, was told an email with instructions was sent, but I haven't gotten a single email! I know the PSN is only starting to come online, but I even got an email today from playstation telling me to reset my email and stuff, which is exactly what I did but with no results! Anyone else still in this situation?
    sorry ladiesman, mine worked perfectly, I just updated my PS3 and it asked me to change my password straight away. So far so good!!!

anyway, L.A. Noire is out on Friday and there is no multiplayer so don't have to worry about PSN giving you trouble

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    sorry ladiesman, mine worked perfectly, I just updated my PS3 and it asked me to change my password straight away. So far so good!!!

anyway, L.A. Noire is out on Friday and there is no multiplayer so don't have to worry about PSN giving you trouble
    Why is it always me that these things go wrong for? *sigh*... I updated it too but I forgot my password. That's the God damn problem. I always had it automatically saved but somehow it managed to erase itself.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Preordered Fable 3 and The Witcher: Assassins of Kings for my PC. There goes my social life for the next month.

Reviews

Ok I'm seriously pissed off with the PSN now. The only way I can reset my password is via my email. I did that several times, both on my PS3 and my PC, was told an email with instructions was sent, but I haven't gotten a single email! I know the PSN is only starting to come online, but I even got an email today from playstation telling me to reset my email and stuff, which is exactly what I did but with no results! Anyone else still in this situation?
    No worked fine for me,i heard there is a major backlog in ppl getting the email so you might have to wait a little longer.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Why is it always me that these things go wrong for? *sigh*... I updated it too but I forgot my password. That's the God damn problem. I always had it automatically saved but somehow it managed to erase itself.
    If i am not mistaken,when you log in just hit the forget passward and as long as you have the email address and your birthdate they will send the password via email to you.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

I was just thinking, you could always reset the machine to original factory settings and create a new account!!! OK you'll loose your saved games etc. but that means you get to play them all again!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    If i am not mistaken,when you log in just hit the forget passward and as long as you have the email address and your birthdate they will send the password via email to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I was just thinking, you could always reset the machine to original factory settings and create a new account!!! OK you'll loose your saved games etc. but that means you get to play them all again!!!!
    All is well chaps. The password reset emails arrived FINALLY. I say emails cos I did the reset thing a couple of times and to summarise: I had no less than 10 reset emails! Finally got to go killing on ACB again... Life is good

Goodbye

What does everyone think of the new Duke Nukem game? Should they have remade it?

http://www.youtube.com/user/2kgamesi...w=video%20game

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    What does everyone think of the new Duke Nukem game? Should they have remade it?

Saw an ad for that yesterday, though that game would never be released.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Meh, not too keen to be honest. There are 3 that I'm looking forward to in the next few months:

Batman: Arkham City
    Ace Combat: Assault Horizons
    Saints Row 3

I think there's more but can't remember them...

Goodbye

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast