Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Dragon Age 2 this Friday, and Shogun 2 next Friday!!!!

LOLZ r roXXXor teh BIG ONE

w000000000000000000t!!!!!!!one!!!!11!!!eleven!!!!!!
    Nooo im not waiting for dragon age.....lonley nights if u know what i mean
    Last edited by Stella; 09-03-11 at 23:01.
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

My 1st computer was a Spectrum 128k, the game I remember playing on it was Sensible Soccer.............. I think it was that or it might have been Emlyn Hughes International Soccer, maybe Sensible Soccer was on the Sega MegaDrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    My 1st computer was a Spectrum 128k, the game I remember playing on it was Sensible Soccer.............. I think it was that or it might have been Emlyn Hughes International Soccer, maybe Sensible Soccer was on the Sega MegaDrive.
    Ah, we are of similar age then. My first was a Spectrum 48K with the rubber buttons and external tape recorder. When my parents got some money together, they got me the Spectrum 128K +2 with built in type recorder! LOL! It took about an hour for the games to load (from cassette) and then about 3 seconds to the end of the loading, the friggin' thing would always crash!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Ah, we are of similar age then. My first was a Spectrum 48K with the rubber buttons and external tape recorder. When my parents got some money together, they got me the Spectrum 128K +2 with built in type recorder! LOL! It took about an hour for the games to load (from cassette) and then about 3 seconds to the end of the loading, the friggin' thing would always crash!!!
    Yeah my 128K had the built in recorder, haha. The noise it made when "trying" to load..............like a fax machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    Yeah my 128K had the built in recorder, haha. The noise it made when "trying" to load..............like a fax machine.
    LOL! And the red and blue lines in a border around a black screen! Remember those games that built a picture on the screen as the game loaded? It was the only thing that kept us going for an hour!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    i use to try and slow my breathing and would freak out if anyone moved spoke etc. it was the only way to ensure that games loaded correctly

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i use to try and slow my breathing and would freak out if anyone moved spoke etc. it was the only way to ensure that games loaded correctly
    Jaysus! I thought it was just me! LOL! I used to start loading the game and go and watch Dungeons and Dragons

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (09-03-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

bought a ps3 today and a few hack and slash games to last me a couple of weeks
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Reviews

Platoon commodore 64 now black Ops xbox 360

Reviews

I think it's safe to say that Batman: Arkham City won't just be the greatest Batman videogame of all time, or the best comic book videogame of all time, or even the best videogame of all time. I think we can go ahead and call it THE GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT MANKIND HAS EVER OR WILL EVER PRODUCE.

Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast