Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The wizard of oz

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    amy please thats no way for a lady to behave

i have decided to cast wellhungchap as dorothys "friend" its a new role but he will be up for it i would think...deedin i do think he would says i......

we still need someone to play the part of the wicked witch of the west ...i offered mary harney the role but she has not replied yet

filming will begin next tuesday so if you want a part you better let me know b4 4 pm today
    The pay better be good so..but i must decline james or whatever her name is might be interested....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The pay better be good so..but i must decline james or whatever her name is might be interested....
    james has told you a few times now he is not interested in you amy...ffs take the hint and stop throwing yourself at him will ya?

poggo has asked to be cast as the old oak tree in the woods i have agreed as it will save on make up and his acting is wooden

now im not sure ppl can play the part of the yellow brick road but thanks for offering anyway debest
    Last edited by benin; 12-08-10 at 13:18.

Reviews

Any chance I could be the Wizard, I am the oldest here by far and the wisest. Im not sure I like my part as a Munchkin. I'd even take scarecrow if NGAN turns it down...

I already have a border terrier, so that's Toto sorted

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I already have a border terrier, so that's Toto sorted
    but i had rover lind up for that part...will you break it to him?

Reviews

Good idea to cast Ber as the Good Witch of the South. He has already been rehearsing in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Good idea to cast Ber as the Good Witch of the South. He has already been rehearsing in another thread.
    he is type cast now it would seem,im glad the southern witch was not a culchie or he would have refused the part...

ffs amy you dont need to be putting on the make up b4 the filming starts and wtf are you doing with sams puppy in your handbag???????

Any chance I could be the Wizard, I am the oldest here by far and the wisest. Im not sure I like my part as a Munchkin. I'd even take scarecrow if NGAN turns it down...
    your a munchkin ...wear it...and you would not be the wisest here if you and toto were the last 2 left ffs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    your a munchkin ...wear it...and you would not be the wisest here if you and toto were the last 2 left ffs
    Well ok then. But howcome Debest and Nav get the nice checked outfit and I only get the silly blue one.

Well ok then. But howcome Debest and Nav get the nice checked outfit and I only get the silly blue one.

cause they are good munchkins and were at work on time

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast