Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Im having a philosophical moment here
    U often hear people commenting on life and the unfairness of it
    Well life isnt fair and never will be
    How can anything be considered fair that no matter how u live it
    what good or evil u do the end result is the same u end up dead

Thats all for now folks

Ps this post was inspired by Doozer he thinks im all heart
    I often hear the same thing Ber. And am guilty of thinking the same thing of my own life from time to time...........

It's sometimes disheartening to see some of the unfair things in the world, and on out own doorstep.........

But you're right, life isn't fair and I'm sorry to say it never will be so I'm afraid we just have to deal with it.......

I was remimded of this recently through then illness of a friends new born baby. But I took solace in the thought that God only gives sick children to those who can handle it best.........

I've taken to listening to this song at least every day to reming myself of I lucky I am.........Those who think their lives are hard and unfair are comparing it to the lives of the wrong people........

People think my life isn't as good as the guy down the road who just won the lotto. Grand, but it's probably a lot better that the guy a little further up the road who has a terminal illness........

It's relative........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

An don (09-08-10), Patricia (10-08-10), vampirejackie (09-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I often hear the same thing Ber. And am guilty of thinking the same thing of my own life from time to time...........

It's sometimes disheartening to see some of the unfair things in the world, and on out own doorstep.........

But you're right, life isn't fair and I'm sorry to say it never will be so I'm afraid we just have to deal with it.......

I was remimded of this recently through then illness of a friends new born baby. But I took solace in the thought that God only gives sick children to those who can handle it best.........

I've taken to listening to this song at least every day to reming myself of I lucky I am.........Those who think their lives are hard and unfair are comparing it to the lives of the wrong people........

People think my life isn't as good as the guy down the road who just won the lotto. Grand, but it's probably a lot better that the guy a little further up the road who has a terminal illness........

It's relative........

Super post Luther

Blog Entries

It's relative........

There was a guy here before that used put up lots of posts like this and pretty much lots of stuff on anything and everything but from what i gather he stopped becasue he was accussed of being a fruitcake. I smile when i see ppl repeating him.

who was he again?
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    There was a guy here before that used put up lots of posts like this and pretty much lots of stuff on anything and everything but from what i gather he stopped becasue he was accussed of being a fruitcake. I smile when i see ppl repeating him.

who was he again?
    Westside.
    *Sigh*............I don't know Westie, did you think he was Bigpaws too???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

haters are always gonna hate. I've barely been on this site and all I have seen is negativity from Westsidex

pity

Blog Entries

Thats all for now folks

I think a walk up through the childrens cancer ward would do you the world of good. That wont be long telling you how good you actually have it.

Life to me is a series of challenges. By the way , i think 95% of the probelms in ppls lives are caused by themselves. Luck or fairness ot whatever else feels good to call it ,only accounts for the other 5%. Granted that 5% suck big time, i rather loose something trying then just tuck my tail and give up.

Westside.

*Sigh*............I don't know Westie, did you think he was Bigpaws too???
    You mean he wasnt........ must mean there is actualy 4 members here so

Reviews

Thats all for now folks

I agree life isn't fair,we have to deal with the cards we are given and just make the best of it...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I agree life isn't fair,we have to deal with the cards we are given and just make the best of it...
    True but alot of ppl dont deal with the cards at all. They would be amazed at how well they would do or could do if they only tried.

Westside.

Reviews

Life isn't fair....... who cares that its not fair, life is all about living. Life is not a game or a sport there is no one keeping score. So turn of the television go out and enjoy life.
    YouTube - ‪WALLIS BIRD - To My Bones [Official Video]‬‎

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast