Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    If apple can improve the battery life i'll stuck with iphone as i love it,but always had a nokia in the past the classic models,still good phones with good battery....i vote for nokias as a phone but i u want a great gadget than iphone for sure
    Iphone is great phone. I say that only because iphone changed how phones are made. In trues sense, we would not have had all the other excellent phones we have today, if apple had not made iphone and changed the way how world looks at phones.

Other than that, IMO, it is a shitty phone. This link expresses my feelings pretty well.
    Last edited by naughty_g5; 08-08-10 at 17:29.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Reviews

Did anyone ever have the Nokia N95, there was 2 versions of it...one was silver which had a slot for a memory card and the other was black but had no slot for memory card but had a massive 8bg built in memory, and also the screen was slightly bigger than the silver version. And also the N96?
    I got my friend the silbver N95 nearly 3 years ago this Christmas and she loves it. I heard the N96 wasn't as good as the N95 though. I was contemplateing on getting the silver N95 aswell but i never went thru with it. I had my N73 and then my current Sony Erriccson W995.
    There is the Nokia N97 out the last few months, a touchscreen phone that slides out with a qwerty keyboard on it, there is a smaller version of it aswell, same phone just called Nokia N97 Mini.
    I've seen the new Nokia N900 its called, don't know if its on sale here yet but i seen it in Derry a few weeks ago, its like a fuckin brick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    Did anyone ever have the Nokia N95, there was 2 versions of it...one was silver which had a slot for a memory card and the other was black but had no slot for memory card but had a massive 8bg built in memory, and also the screen was slightly bigger than the silver version. And also the N96?
    I got my friend the silbver N95 nearly 3 years ago this Christmas and she loves it. I heard the N96 wasn't as good as the N95 though. I was contemplateing on getting the silver N95 aswell but i never went thru with it. I had my N73 and then my current Sony Erriccson W995.
    There is the Nokia N97 out the last few months, a touchscreen phone that slides out with a qwerty keyboard on it, there is a smaller version of it aswell, same phone just called Nokia N97 Mini.
    I've seen the new Nokia N900 its called, don't know if its on sale here yet but i seen it in Derry a few weeks ago, its like a fuckin brick.
    there was time when I loved Nokia phones, but new ones based on symbian 60 tend to hang a lot in between calls. However, the battery life that nokia has achieved is simply astonishing. I had a N73 myself, apart from hanging thing, it was an excellent phone.

N900 is heavy but reviews are good
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12