Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to Thehighwayman...............

Reviews

Congrats HWM,heres to many more.......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Thanks guys and it's great to say Luther handing out trophies again. Well done
    A pleasure for you. Keep em comin. Enjoyed em all.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

well done old friend
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Congratulations.

Out of curiosity I went to look at hwm's early posts, or rather I tried to. Strangely, when I clicked find all posts on the profile page I only got 2425 posts, going back only to October of 2008. There seem to be almost 1600 posts missing, including all posts from May to September 2008.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Congratulations.

Out of curiosity I went to look at hwm's early posts, or rather I tried to. Strangely, when I clicked find all posts on the profile page I only got 2425 posts, going back only to October of 2008. There seem to be almost 1600 posts missing, including all posts from May to September 2008.
    Well done Highway .

El Gordo, remember when they installed the major vBulletin update and for ages it wasn't showing them in our history, probably something to do with that, I know I lost a load of posts even tough my count stayed accurate

Congrats to you Very well done Mwah

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Well done Highway .

El Gordo, remember when they installed the major vBulletin update and for ages it wasn't showing them in our history, probably something to do with that, I know I lost a load of posts even tough my count stayed accurate
    I thought that had been fixed, but you're right, it hasn't been. You're only showing 2049 posts, and none before January of this year.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12