Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: From start to Fart??????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Once you fart , romance is over..................................heheh im only kidding.
    I wouldnt brake with guy over farting
    I am glad to know that Nicole now i can relax when we next meet..you left some personal items last time you visited i will drop them off

Poggo...XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
    Last edited by poggo; 31-07-10 at 18:06.
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (31-07-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    I am glad to know that Nicole now i can relax when we next meet..you left some personal items last time you visited i will drop them off

hey john you missed thanking this one....
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post

yup hun, please bring it on along with nutella- I have some nice idea what to with it. Don't forget to bring my black lacy panties

yup hun, please bring it on along with nutella- I have some nice idea what to with it. Don't forget to bring my black lacy panties
    so there i was been told that the lacy panties were my present from my husband for being such a lovingly wife when in fact was belonging to nicole......omg....poggo u make it with your own hands...

[img]http://www.soundoflife.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/divorce-quotes.jpg[img]
    Last edited by diannasweet; 01-08-10 at 13:23.
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

MILF Hunter (01-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    so there i was been told that the lacy panties were my present from my husband for being such a lovingly wife when in fact was belonging to nicole......omg....poggo u make it with your own hands...

[img]http://www.soundoflife.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/divorce-quotes.jpg[img]

My Darling Wife.. it is no surprise that Nicole is infatuated with me and jealous of our wonderful
    marriage.. it is not the first time nor will it be the last I fear that someone here has tried to drive a
    wedge between us...we must be strong and ignore these feeble attempts to destroy such a precious
    thing..

your loving husband

Poggo.....

PS. at least I made it to the bathroom....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Ahh Nicole it is a bit mischevious of you to suggest that the personal items left at mine were panties
    knowing how jealous my beloved wife can be, you know I was talking about the gloves and umbrella u left..

(whispers to Nicole) I am keeping the panties they still retain a hint of your intoxicating fragrance,
    vis a vis the Nuttella I think after the disaster last time a catering tub is the only way to go.......

Poggo...................

Reviews

Like watersports and hardsports, there's also a bunch of sick fuckers out there who get turned on by fartgas. Here is their website.

Really, our civilisation is about to collapse!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Like watersports and hardsports, there's also a bunch of sick fuckers out there who get turned on by fartgas.
    Oh mousey. Just when we were starting to connect. Compadres even - you go and do this...

**shakes head**

**benin sad cat face**
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Benny also likes the watersports. You see?

Reviews

Oh no Mouse, I don't think there's any coming back from this one...
    There is no smiley, or cute cat image that can repair the hurt...

Hmmmm, possibly a DVD box set of Piss My Ass Off and a 12 hour date with the 2 blondes from Vol 3 Scene 5? Can't promise, but it's worth a shot..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast