Thread: What makes a MILF?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default What makes a MILF?

Was just reading An Don's post about MILFS in Cork, and was wondering about the varying opinions out there about what exactly makes a woman a MILF.

This is one of those things that's always been a bit ill-defined ever since the term MILF (Mom I'd like to FUCK) came into common use-- what is the strict definition of a MILF? What are the criteria that makes a woman a MILF?

Here are 3 possible definitions. Is a MILF:

1. Any girl/woman of any age that has at least one child and is still very attractive?

2. A woman who is at least a few years older than you that has at least 1 child and is still very attractive?

3. Any 'older' (presumably older than yourself) woman that is still attractive, regardless of whether or not she has any children?

I had a good friend whose good-looking younger sisters both got pregnant and had kids at very young ages (21 & 19 years old). The kids are now 6 and 4, and both of their mothers are still very pretty, and are now ages 27 & 25, both a few years younger than me. Does this make them MILF'S? They both have kids and are still very pretty, so in this way, they are still 'Mom's I'd like to FUCK'-- but they are both younger-- so do we use definition 1? Are they MILFS?

I had another mate from school whose mom was really hot and she knew it, always wearing tight and sexy clothes; she was one of those moms, not unlike my other friends sisters I was talking about above, that got pregnant early (she gave birth at 20 I think), so when me and the other lads were 15-16 years old, she was only 35-36 or so, and still looking fantastic! So is this what counts as a MILF? I'll remind you all that the term MILF, to my knowledge, originated in the film 'American Pie', when the 2 nerdy guys were perving over the picture on the wall of 'Stiffler's Mom' at the party, and they were discussing how hot she was and how she was a MILF-- thus the first introduction of the term into popular culture. This is an example of definition 2.

I've dated several older women in the last 6 or 7 years, ranging from about 5 1/2 to 13 years older than myself. All of them were between the age of 35 and 40 at the time of our involvement. 3 of them were about 9 to 10 1/2 years older at the time we were dating. But NONE of these women had any children at all. So they all generally fit the general definition of being attractive older women, but none of them had children-- so does this make them MILFS? This would be definition 3.

What do you think folks?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (31-07-10)