Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is formula 1 dead?

yeah i concur.. in fairness to Massa, he was there or thereabouts with SCUMacher before he retired. Alonso is a really talented driver. but he has to have everything his own way. id say he likes it up him too.. he has that look about him. not that im implying he is a homosexual or anything
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

F1 has been dead for years and I havn't followed it seriously since the Jordan years ended. The WRC and bikes (Suzi Perry) are much much better

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    F1 has been dead for years and I havn't followed it seriously since the Jordan years ended. The WRC and bikes (Suzi Perry) are much much better
    yea suzi perry is great...im sure you love the racing aswell....

Reviews

That is just pure sex on legs ....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    After watching todays race,it has come clear to me that this sport can no longer be taken seriously.To see ferrari fix a race like this is terrible behaviour.A sport i used to really like has become tedious and boring and how it can be classed as anything other than a joke is beyond me
    today is probably first time ferrari fixed the race illegally, but I do remember Schumacher/ Barrichello saga. Ferrari used to fix every race. To me sport became boring with all the new rules like single tyre supplier, no refuelling etc
    Last edited by naughty_g5; 25-07-10 at 20:59.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    today is probably first time ferrari fixed the race illegally, but I do remember Schumacher/ Barrichello saga. Ferrari used to fix every race. To me sport became boring with all the new rules like single tyre, no refuelling etc
    Yeah i agree the enjoyment of f1 was the fuelstops,that have made it a very boring spectable from what it was a couple of years back...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Initially I thought this is going to be good year with so many contenders. Red Bull and Force India come out of nowhere and started winning points. Mercedes buying out Brawn, Ferrari is always favourite, Button joining McLaren, return of Schumacher. Stage was set for great spectacle. Now Ferrari are back to old tricks.

Are we back to era where FIA will be referred as Ferrari International Association???

Reviews

Initially I thought this is going to be good year with so many contenders. Red Bull and Force India come out of nowhere and started winning points. Mercedes buying out Brawn, Ferrari is always favourite, Button joining McLaren, return of Schumacher. Stage was set for great spectacle. Now Ferrari are back to old tricks.

Are we back to era where FIA will be referred as Ferrari International Association???
    I think John todt is the FIA president,so what are we to expect.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I think John todt is the FIA president,so what are we to expect.....
    Is he, then the name should be 'Ferrari's Internal Association'
    lol...

Reviews

Is he, then the name should be 'Ferrari's Internal Association'
    lol...
    He took over from max 'i love to be spanked by women dressed as nazis' mosley....a funny guy.
    Last edited by aml; 25-07-10 at 21:22.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast