Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is formula 1 dead?

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    You are prob right my interest has waned over the past couple of years but today was the final nail in the coffin for me....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    What happened??
    What they did was ferrari(who else)broke the rules when they let massa throw the race to let alonso win...like they did with barrichello and shumi a couple of years ago...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    What they did was ferrari(who else)broke the rules when they let massa throw the race to let alonso win...like they did with barrichello and shumi a couple of years ago...
    Yeah I'm actually just after hearing about it. Pretty weak stuff imo.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Yeah I'm actually just after hearing about it. Pretty weak stuff imo.
    Honestly i would be pissed if i had money on massa to win,no professional sport would make it so blatently obvious they were cheating...

I got into it for a few years when I was younger. It can get interesting, but is mainly just a waste of time IMO.

Its just Alonso throwing his toys out of the pram. he didnt like it up him when Lewis was faster. and today, Massa had him, so he got the team to get Massa to move out of the way. Alonso HAS to be the #1 driver in the team, otherwise Massa wouldnt have moved over.
    My own thoughts on Alonso is that he is nothing more than a fucking bastardface cunt. (pardon my french), and given the opportunity, i would love nothing more than to don a pair of steel capped boots, and give him a very powerful kick in the queensberries.
    i see Ferrari have been fined about€80,000.00 for a breach of the rules.. thats a not even a drop in the ocean for them. wankstain eye-tie bastardos.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

benin (25-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    Its just Alonso throwing his toys out of the pram. he didnt like it up him when Lewis was faster. and today, Massa had him, so he got the team to get Massa to move out of the way. Alonso HAS to be the #1 driver in the team, otherwise Massa wouldnt have moved over.
    My own thoughts on Alonso is that he is nothing more than a fucking bastardface cunt. (pardon my french), and given the opportunity, i would love nothing more than to don a pair of steel capped boots, and give him a very powerful kick in the queensberries.
    i see Ferrari have been fined about€80,000.00 for a breach of the rules.. thats a not even a drop in the ocean for them. wankstain eye-tie bastardos.
    stop holding back tell us what you really think about them...lol

Reviews

Don't like alonso either,seems to be a very miserable prick at times,i could understand somehow if it was near the end of the season and they were in the championship race but they are miles behind mclaren and red-bull...

he has a real bee in his bonnet with Lewis too.. he obviously didnt like being taken behind the school shed, and ridden like some form of a racehorse by him during Lewis' first year with McLaren. the violence i would visit upon the spaniard is far too bad to be mentioned on a family type forum such as this.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

he has a real bee in his bonnet with Lewis too.. he obviously didnt like being taken behind the school shed, and ridden like some form of a racehorse by him during Lewis' first year with McLaren. the violence i would visit upon the spaniard is far too bad to be mentioned on a family type forum such as this.
    He has a problem with anyone that he considers a threat,lewis,massa,,etc...i honestly don't think there is much between between massa and himself.....but massa geniunely seems a sound lad....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast