Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chat Jayne Up Competition

Default No fuckin way..........................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    A week is a week so this competition is not due to close until Wednesday, as it was last Wednesday Jayne put it up?
    it was last Monday it was put up. Keep your bullshit for people that it will work with. Its the principle,not the money.

And here is another thing, i could two shits about your prize money. It was the fun of it that i stuck the post up for but you had to try and be clever.

Try again someday,
    Westside.

PS it would be more on your line to get control back of your forum because you have obviously lost it.

Default Prove it..................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    well westside unfortunatly tattoos have a bad repuatation
    give me examples, give me statistics that say a person with tatoos is less of a being then a person without? You are simply going by what you think is bad. What you mean is that they can convey the wrong impression. Yes i would agree with that. Prove your point. You will fail just like the mods do with their bs.

Unsincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    it was last Monday it was put up. Keep your bullshit for people that it will work with. Its the principle,not the money.
    But the thread says created 18-04-07, 05:03 PM and the 18th was last Wednesday?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ok a typical girl who gets a tattoo.. is not going to be a person working at bank by the way funny ya should mention stats i work in the Central Statistics Office

Default Chat ups

I remember one which made me smile at the time

Hey lady! Do you do fries with that shake?

Heather x

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock.

My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in

Tickle your pussy with a feather? (What?) I said, Particularly nice weather.

I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a stunning girl smile. So would you smile for me.

If could be anyhting in the world I want to be your tear drop I was born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

Listen to this: my buddies over there said that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the bar. Wanna buy some drinks with some of their money.

Reviews

Default hi jayne

hi jayne come and sit on my knee and we will talk about the first thing that pops up?

Post Of course i cant prove it at this stage but......................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    But the thread says created 18-04-07, 05:03 PM and the 18th was last Wednesday?
    im 90% certain it was before Wed, almost sure it was Mon.

Whatever.

Default Nobody works in the CSO..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    ok a typical girl who gets a tattoo.. is not going to be a person working at bank by the way funny ya should mention stats i work in the Central Statistics Office
    they just hang around for 6 hours a day.

10. Default

What's a nice place like this doing with a girl like you in it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast