Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: veet hair removal mousse

Reviews

cheers and thanks for all your replies my balls look like a set of red borbals that you would put on a christmas tree at the moment lol i normally live by the steel so will use the razor blade's from now on

Reviews

C'mon Harry, slap them up on the bench there, clamp 'em in a vice and get the linishing tool to them and stop pusseying around

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    C'mon Harry, slap them up on the bench there, clamp 'em in a vice and get the linishing tool to them and stop pusseying around
    hi monkeynut (lol) verry funny yes i made a balls of it using that dam mousse but there is no bloody way i am putting it near a vice and anyway i don't work as a toolmaker anymore i am using the calimine lotion it seems to have calmed it down

not trying to be personal with your Inspector. but why dont you use an electric razor to trim your gonads ? you can get them in Tesco for less than a tenner,

tis all part of the male grooming process. i do shaving me bolleex all the time, my current squeeze prefers them smooth when she be putting them inside in her own mouth, and the like.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    not trying to be personal with your Inspector. but why dont you use an electric razor to trim your gonads ? you can get them in Tesco for less than a tenner,

tis all part of the male grooming process. i do shaving me bolleex all the time, my current squeeze prefers them smooth when she be putting them inside in her own mouth, and the like.
    thanks dude but i'm ok with the manual razor's i just though i would tri that shite veet as my mate recommended it to me yes my balls are on fire but there not as sore as his will be when i see him later my 44magnum will be in good use later ......never again stay clear of that from now on

Ah Harry no blades near the general one slip and the children's allowance is out the window..........

Give the waxing some consideration it's not as sore as it's made out if done correctly and you don't get scratchy stubble then on the grow back they way you do with shaving. No walking around playing pocket billiards by the water cooler just to ease an itch

Thats right we seen you

Reviews

Don't be such a big woos Harry..........just rub some Wintergreen onto the affected parts and you'll be leaping around the garden in no time.

Reviews

I don't know what I was thinking but I cut the sack of myself a few weeks ago while shaving, nicks on your sack bloody sting like hell, wasn't a good idea wearing white boxers after, was getting strange looks from herself before i realised why

Q: What do you call a police woman who shaves her fanny?
    A: Cuntstubble!

It's the way I tell 'em!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (22-07-10)

11. Default

hunny dat burns!!! lol did u not test it first like dey recommend? go to boots get banana boat aloe vera gel and lather it on!!!

wax wud b better in future!!!
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast