Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Limerick gets luckier and Galway too

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Your check is in the post...lol
    Sweet, im in the money, im in the money!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Benny man, you always busting my nuts lol

Reviews

hey Alex Irish is also in Galway at the moment, supposed to be hot with 30 something reviews, her last day tomorrow so hopefully I get to see her

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

alexis (19-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    hey Alex Irish is also in Galway at the moment, supposed to be hot with 30 something reviews, her last day tomorrow so hopefully I get to see her

thats exactly who i was thinking of visiting too....looks nice and the reviews back her up too. was thinking of visiting ines but her last few reviews were piss poor.
    anyway let me know what time your going rodeo man.....i think id prefer to nip in ahead of ya
    Last edited by bhoywonder; 19-07-10 at 22:06.
    see you next tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    just seen her reviews...and an old friend in chat has told me i cant afford to miss her...so tomorrow i hope to meet her.

Reviews

it says that alex came here on the 13 july, but im pretty sure she only arrived yesterday or maybe saturday. im a bit busy tomorrow but she looks like she'd be worth taking some time off for.
    also, i think morgana is worth seeing. shes older but pretty keen alll the same. she used to call herself leticia(and then something else) before she was called morgana. fuck knows why she keeps changing her name. she even was refusing reviews too for a while. anyway i recommend her.
    also another one to keep an eye out for is arena. last time she was here she told me she was coming back for the races. so lets hope she will. well worth a punt in my humble opinion
    see you next tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    it says that alex came here on the 13 july, but im pretty sure she only arrived yesterday or maybe saturday. im a bit busy tomorrow but she looks like she'd be worth taking some time off for.
    also, i think morgana is worth seeing. shes older but pretty keen alll the same. she used to call herself leticia(and then something else) before she was called morgana. fuck knows why she keeps changing her name. she even was refusing reviews too for a while. anyway i recommend her.
    also another one to keep an eye out for is arena. last time she was here she told me she was coming back for the races. so lets hope she will. well worth a punt in my humble opinion
    she will be here till friday...can see her till thursday..the dates are wrong...im trying to arrange a meeting as we speak she told me the dates are wrong...can someone fix that please?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (19-07-10)

Reviews

"and their off!" gonna be some riding at the galway races...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    she will be here till friday...can see her till thursday..the dates are wrong...im trying to arrange a meeting as we speak she told me the dates are wrong...can someone fix that please?
    cheers bud....that gives me a little more flexibility
    see you next tuesday

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

benin (19-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    "and their off!" gonna be some riding at the galway races...
    not sure if it ws last year or the year before, but it was a disastar the one day i went-a-huntin. gaurds were working over time by the sounds. called about 15 different girls before i got through to someone(paola i remember - she looked exactly like rosie perez)
    see you next tuesday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast