Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Food Poisining

I am Lord of your Rings!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I am Lord of your Rings!!!!
    back on topic remember this thread was about my shitty arse yesterday...

(Shudder!)

Thanks for reining that in EP!

Reviews

Well gents, I've never had a bad case of food poisoning (something like what happened to EP being 'BAD'), but I've always suspected that it's far more common than most of us realize. I'd say most of us have had at least a mild case and never copped on to it. If something you've eaten loads of times and it never gave you any trouble suddenly gives you a bit of an upset stomach, a bit of indigestion, or just doesn't settle very well, I think that it can be attributed to various levels of food poisoning.

I'd say it can vary depending on a few things, such as:

1. If the food that is causing you the trouble was undercooked, just how undercooked was it? I imagine that the extent to which the food was cooked/undercooked can lead to varying degrees of illness later.

2. If the food that made you sick was gone-off and shouldn't have been served in the first place, how gone-off was it? Eating meat that has a use-by date from yesterday compared to one that had a use-by date from last week must account for varying degrees of food poisoning. The longer past the use-by date the food was served, the more bacteria would've been built-up in the meat, and thus the worse the food poisoning will be.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Cable87; 19-07-10 at 15:22.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I was reluctant to start this thread but I guess its happened millions: I shit on my pants yesterday, I went for dinner with 2 friends we alll decided to go for the same soup & meal less than an hour after leaving them I felt rotten chills just felt unwell I was in another public area at the time First came the smell I felt no urge to go to the toilet but there was a brown stain down my pants talk about a dirty arse? I rushed home fuckin diarrohea I rang my 2 friends who came to dinner with me both very same as me we are all off work today We have no idea how food is prepared do we? u ever a victim of food poisoning?...
    are you sure its food poisoning EP or did you guys rim a dirty bum perhaps (sorry dude ) hope you aren't farting fire for too long

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I Guess the solution is when eating out wear pampers

Sudo cream is ure friend
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I Guess the solution is when eating out wear pampers

Sudo cream is ure friend
    just call him mr poopie pants lol