Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: EVE review - I must have been hacked

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    true, but then I'd probably get horny and want to be with her anyway.
    I cannot see any other way to end this. So either book or ask her would she take 5 seconds of her day run her eye over you and post her finding here. Problem solved.

ps

If you say that review of her is not yours then you seeing her and reviewing will not cause that review to be deleted as a 2nd as its not yours in the first place as you maintain.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-07-10 at 16:35.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    In fairness QPH, could you turn on your heels and walk away after looking at EVE, actually that was a stupid question, do you think somebody else could turn on their heels and walk away from eve
    do you tink qph should be in the gay forum?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I cannot see any other way to end this. So either book or ask her would she take 5 seconds of her day run her eye over you and post her finding here. Problem solved.

ps

If you say that review of her is not yours then you seeing her and reviewing will not cause that review to be deleted as a 2nd as its not yours in the first place as you maintain.
    which then makes the process more complicated. So then how can I get the 1st review deleted, if it's not mine, but I see her anyways? I suppose verification from her might do the trick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    do you tink qph should be in the gay forum?
    Nope, he is a better human being than most of us and is morally against paying for sex, so he could quiet easily walk away, that is on the assumption she doesn't fall head over heels about him the minute they meet eyes and she wavers her fees and seduces him

which then makes the process more complicated. So then how can I get the 1st review deleted, if it's not mine, but I see her anyways? I suppose verification from her might do the trick.
    As I see it this is a test case, yes we delete 2nds but if someone says a 2nd is not his but hacked in some way but we cannot prove its hacked then in that case it would have to stay along with the latest (or first) booking.

A yah or nay from her upon glancing at your presence either paid or as a 5 second look at you as a favor would end this. Its for her to agree to do that favor, but I can't see any other way unless some technical proof can be found.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 18-07-10 at 16:45.

Reviews

the vertification from eve will do the trick and at least you will get to meet eve and write a review on your experience the first review will be deleted and it will say this is your second review so what at least the one you did write can be read that should be good enough dont you think

Nope, he is a better human being than most of us and is morally against paying for sex, so he could quiet easily walk away, that is on the assumption she doesn't fall head over heels about him the minute they meet eyes and she wavers her fees and seduces him
    not paying for sex does not make him a better human being than you! surely all it means is that he has different morals! but now my question is what is he doing posting on this site? how does that reconcile with his morals?

8. Lightbulb jeez

all this from a trusted reviewer as well ! takeaway the shield i say be gone with it and stick a big fat juicy rat next to the review in question.

In fairness QPH, could you turn on your heels and walk away after looking at EVE, actually that was a stupid question, do you think somebody else could turn on their heels and walk away from eve
    Hey I have blood in my veins to but if its temptation, proximity and not being able to turn around thats worrying him then buy her a pair of binoculars and stand on the other side of street and she take a gander from the balcony

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (18-07-10)

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    not paying for sex does not make him a better human being than you! surely all it means is that he has different morals! but now my question is what is he doing posting on this site? how does that reconcile with his morals?
    It might just mean I have a more meagre bank balance you know

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast