Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cowan and Lenihan are two arrogant geits,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    These idiots are supposed to be leading the country ffs and showing leadership. If a person is short money they have to do one of two things,

Start begging or get a job and this government have assumed the role of beggar. I think that they dont want to fix it and hope it will sort out because if the full truth of what they have done comes out it will cause a revolution. Ppl dont know the half of what these ppl have done and are still doing. All the corruption, the abuse of expenses is still going on.

Westside.
    The way i see it is we are are a weak will ppl and in that we have weak policitions...we have to start standing up for ourselves more...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So every economice expert (every single one) has told them that the bail outs could be a disaster and these two fools are still saying that they did the right thing.

is there any talking to these twits?
    Westside.
    They are incapable of admitting that their policies amounted to a national dissaster. They should be forced by public opinion to go on TV and bow and weep like the Japanese when they are responsible for monumental cock-ups. But they dont do humility here.....just ask Ivor Callely (the man who thought he was destined to be Taoiseach some day.) They all went to the Richard Nixon-Bill Clinton School of PR........look straight at the camera with a serious expression and admit no wrong doing.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 18-07-10 at 11:48.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    thats correct ....but let me have the first shot with my 44 magnum let me paint my masterpiece lol
    No point in using such a large calibre weapon Harry.........you would only put the feckers out of their misery immediately. I would favour one of those letter pea shooters which are marketed at women so they can carry them around in their hand bags. You could pepper them with lead all day long and the tax payers would get value for their lost billions.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    They are incapable of admitting that their policies amounted to a national dissaster. They should be forced by public opinion to go on TV and bow and weep like the Japanese when they are responsible for monumental cock-ups. But they dont do humility here.....just ask Ivor Callely (the man who thought he was destined to be Taoiseach some day.) They all went to the Richard Nixon-Bill Clinton School of PR........look straight at the camera with a serious expression and admit no wrong doing.
    Funnily enough Callely is going to pay a heavier price (and deservedly so) than most, his political career to all intents and purposes is over so the financial hit he will take going forward is much greater than paying back anything, but the flipside is look at John o
    donoghue, he will most certainley top the poll in next election. Why this? simple really he looked after his own constituency well
    So the moral is here we show all this moral indignation but if we are benefactors we turn the blind eye too
    U can blame politicians all u like but at the end of the day they are what we allow them and encourage them to be
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    The way i see it is we are are a weak will ppl and in that we have weak policitions...we have to start standing up for ourselves more...
    there are two ways of having more money. Making more or cutting spending. The second one is very limited and directly affects the first one. The gov are exhausting it quickly too.

Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123